lawyer lied to husband

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:11 am
This lie/corruption/manipulation has-- and is still effecting my husband 16 yrs later. What can be done? want JUSTICE are there still descent people that are willing to help? Who do i talk to about putting the wrong right?

[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,216 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:22 am
Get another lawyer or report the corrupt one to your state's overseer of lawyers. In my state they have a legal commission that oversees and determines if lawyers have acted unprofessionally.

After 16 years, if this lawyer person is ACTIVELY impacting your life, i.e. embezzeling, draining you financially, family relations problems, etc. then you may have a case.

But if this is from one incident that happened that long ago, teach your husband to let go or get a therapist to help him put the past in the past.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » lawyer lied to husband
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/02/2021 at 10:51:35