"ParetoLogic File Cure" is it a scam?

PVMetal

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 04:09 pm
Ok thanks to all your reviews I've decided not to get this program, but does anybody know of one that is safe & works? I really need to be able to open MXF files.
0 Replies

PVMetal

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 04:16 pm
@bobcomp,
Yeah what is a good program? I really need to be able to open MXF files.
0 Replies

born sucker

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 05:07 pm
@Pensioner,
Fell for it. Ran once..my fonts changed to wingding. Alled for support and to get my money back. 4!!different techs said they couldn't solve it. Last one caught me being VERY tired. First tech okayed refund..never arrived. When I called to find out where it was ..rather than give me a straight answer the last tech was going to try *one more trick, we reserve for the really sticky problems that don't resolve. But I need to verify it's you and have your permission. .." ended up giving my credit info, apparently got a real deal (yeah. No.) Was told to leave my computer running they were now able to access it, and they'd sort it all out. Fell asleep and woke up with the word RANSOMWARE screaming in my head. Called and told them i wanted my money back. Told me they could only give a partial refund because their tech HAD found problems and the machine,according to his notes was badly infected but is now fine.
Currently getting most of my money back but after seeing this site (should have checked first )I'm calling back and demanding every thin dime.
thanks all!!
0 Replies

born sucker

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 05:09 pm
@drillersmum,
Fell for it.
Ran once..my fonts changed to wingding. Called for support and to get my money back. 4!!different techs said they couldn't solve it. Last one caught me being VERY tired. First tech okayed refund..never arrived. When I called to find out where it was ..rather than give me a straight answer the last tech was going to try *one more trick, we reserve for the really sticky problems that don't resolve. But I need to verify it's you and have your permission. .." ended up giving my credit info, apparently got a real deal (yeah. No.) Was told to leave my computer running they were now able to access it, and they'd sort it all out. Fell asleep and woke up with the word RANSOMWARE screaming in my head. Called and told them i wanted my money back. Told me they could only give a partial refund because their tech HAD found problems and the machine,according to his notes was badly infected but is now fine.
Currently getting most of my money back but after seeing this site (should have checked first )I'm calling back and demanding every thin dime.
thanks all!!
0 Replies