Hamster

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 12:54 pm
So, what on Earth (or off it for that matter) is this Hamster that apparently sorts out all my postings ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,304 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 12:56 pm
http://www.waggery.com/the%20hamster%20dance.htm
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 01:07 pm
I'm fairly sure it involves one of those systems powered by hamsters running on wheels.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 01:08 pm
It's actually more like the boat in Ben Hur, with whips and all. They sweat and die by the thousands. A moment of silence for their sacrifice.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 01:14 pm
Oh, my, those poor little creatures. I'm thinking in terms of a Hamster Liberation Front.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 02:32 pm
Shhhhhhhh - we have already infiltrated their ranks - the time has yet to come, but, soon, they shall rise.....
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 02:36 pm
Pssst! Bunny! I got the shipment of 6,000 hamster sized RPPs (Rocket Propelled Pea-shooters) all set to go. When do ya want 'em delivered? Mums da word. Wink
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 02:43 pm
fishin'- What did you do with all the camouflage suits? We can't do anything without them, and I can't seem to find them!!! Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 02:55 pm
Oh - I have tactical nukes for the hamsters - but, I am sure their kiddies (kittens?) will use the pea shooters. There is a weeny hamster death squad on its way to San Diego as we speak...

of course, then, they shall be unemployed - so we will all be taking in a few thousand, no?

Oh - they are illegal in Oz....so sorry I cannot help....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:01 pm
Er - this IS a non-Craven stealth thread, isn't it?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:03 pm
That was very funny, Phoenix!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:20 pm
The hamsters have certain demands. The hamsters want better working conditions. The hamsters feel that the board is a good thing, but that they way they're being used for the board is not good at all.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:47 pm
It's really futile ya know, the hamsters are reduced to urinating quivering fur balls by one word: "cats".

The hamsters will continue to row hard for A2K. After all, if they weren't going around and around in their lil' tank the techies in the datacenter would have no entertainment and wouldn't be happy enough to keep the server on and running.

tee hee
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:54 pm
dammit! Helping the hamsters is like herding cats!

I take it they have changed their minds since we spoke? Now they wanna negotiate? I better stop the death squad, then.

What are their demands NOW?

(It was the head of Craven de Kere on a platter, before - I TRIED to talk some sense into them...)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:55 pm
Oh - I have ways of protecting them from cats - I am a famed cat charmer....they need have no fear...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:56 pm
The hamsters claim that all they want is to row in peace, they whimpered that just now.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 03:58 pm
Hmmmmm - we know you tormented them until they said that....I see we must act soon...
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 04:01 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
It's really futile ya know, the hamsters are reduced to urinating quivering fur balls by one word: "cats".

The hamsters will continue to row hard for A2K. After all, if they weren't going around and around in their lil' tank the techies in the datacenter would have no entertainment and wouldn't be happy enough to keep the server on and running.

tee hee

I think that your analysis is very perceptive, and I am inclined to agree with you, but the hamsters don't see it that way at all. I repeated your point of view to them several times, and I'm certain they understood what you're saying, but they said that you need to rethink your position.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 04:17 pm
dlowan
dlowan wrote: "There is a weeny hamster death squad on its way to San Diego as we speak... "

Are they any good at fire fighting? If so, I will help speed their way to the fire fighters on the lines where they can defeat the fires with shock and awe.

BBB
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 04:51 pm
Hamsters eh....

"If you've got the tube, I've got the lube."

-attrib. to Richard Gere
0 Replies