Quote:
Now Im a :greenie"

Jesus wept.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 05:55 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ill not say anything further,I dont want to embarass.
Your generosity exceeds even your knowledge. You are one hell of a nice guy arent you ?

Quote:
Youre getting a bit hysterical no?
No.

Quote:
I take it that YOU dont want to worry about bluefin tuna going extinct? OK, Ill buy your feelings. But I dont get the relationship to the slow witted, because its gonna take the smarter ones to solve the problem .
The problem is not in saving cockroaches or lions or ants or tuna or tigers or elephants or whales or head lice...the problem is there are too many people on the planet and it is creaking under pressure. Having everyone run off in different directions to save different things is designed to hold the attention span of the weak minded. We need unified action on many things, not just cutsie things like cockroaches.

Only the slow witted think they will make a difference by spreading resources to fight every fire rather than tackle the source of the fire spreading.

Quote:
WE are now in a crash program (Canada and US) to try to bring the codfish back from the brink.
Tell someone who cares...we will lose far more species by foolishly running from one to the next endangered. If we lost something serious, like a major fish resource, rather than useless Pandas who are too stupid to breed, than maybe people will wake up. But the solution is not what you recommend.
spendius

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:02 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
WE are now in a crash program (Canada and US) to try to bring the codfish back from the brink.

Yeah--but it has **** all to do with the codfish and everything to do with a sustainable supply for the fish and chip shop customers.

What about mosquitoes?

You're as phoney as 0% beer fm and does it ******* show.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:17 pm
@Ionus,
I AM fuckin speechless. I am without speech. You make absolutely no sense at all.
Think Im gonna move over and talk with spendi, he just does this for laughs.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:19 pm
@farmerman,
Yeah, well that's what you get when you waste your time with a complete asshole of a troll.

Cycloptichorn
spendius

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:22 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Trolls of the world unite! You've nothing to lose.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:26 pm
@spendius,
Speak for yourself, buddy...

Cycloptichorn
spendius

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:28 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I always do pal.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:40 pm
@farmerman,
Of course you dont understand. It goes against your emotions and you are too old to change.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:41 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Now we have one eyed dickhead invovled. As usual your writing is to the standard we have come to expect from you in a debate. I hope you didnt spend too much time with the dictionary.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:20 pm
What's amazing is that this charm school dropout expects to be taken seriously.
Ionus

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:32 pm
@Setanta,
Ah, **** for brains...how I have missed you...

Quote:
What's amazing is that this charm school dropout expects to be taken seriously.
No matter how I look at your words of wisdom, I cant see any contribution to the discussion....you arent sniping are you, you little devil you...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 04:25 am
You have claimed that i have contradicted "aid agencies." If you want to be taken seriously, then cite for us (in a manner which can reasonably be verified) the evidence from "aid agencies" to the effect that there is insufficient arable land. Show us where "aid agencies" are telling us that a crisis exists.
Ionus

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 07:58 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If you want to be taken seriously
Here's the rub, drop kick...I dont care about your opinion...I dont take you seriously at all...why dont you google that and come back as a self proclaimed expert.
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 09:16 am
@Ionus,
It's not simply me, but given your simple-minded hatefulness and stupidity, i'm not surprised that you see it that way. No one reading here, including those who drop by who know nothing of you, will not take you seriously because you've made a claim, but when called upon to substantiate it, you fail utterly--you don't even try. What anyone who pays attention over even a short term will soon see is that this is your MO--you make claims, and don't support them.
Ionus

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:37 pm
@Setanta,
Given your inability to read anything not selected by google, I shall repeat myself .....I dont care about your opinion...I dont take you seriously at all...why dont you google that and come back as a self proclaimed expert.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:40 pm
@Setanta,
If asshole trolls don't care about anyone's opinion, and don't care that their behavior makes everyone here loathe to discuss anything with them, one wonders why asshole trolls waste their ******* time spouting nonsense.

I think it's primarily masturbatory at the end of the day - asshole trolls want to be part of a group but lack the social skills to do so, so they instead pretend to glom onto a group by attacking it constantly.

Cycloptichorn
Ionus

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:47 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
There you go **** for brains...one-eyed cock likes you. I am glad someone does. One wonders why you clowns waste your time attacking people just because you cant debate and then when you get more of the same back, you cry like a little baby.

Quote:
I think it's primarily masturbatory at the end of the day - asshole trolls
masturbation, assholes (thrice), ******* and a psuedonom of one-eyed cock. You really need to come out of the closet, it is warping you. Happy to attack because you think you and **** for brains can take me on ? One wonders why you and him are here..oh, thats right, you thought people would flatter you and think you are clever....what was that you said about masturbating ?
spendius

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:54 pm
@Ionus,
He didn't say anything about masturbating Io.

He just likes typing the word. He thinks it's an insult.

He must not have read Kinsey.
Ionus

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:59 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
He didn't say anything about masturbating

No, actually he did...
Quote:
I think it's primarily masturbatory at the end of the day

Quote:
He must not have read Kinsey.

I wouldnt have stopped at just Kinsey, spendy..I think he hasnt read Freud either...it seems his reading is limited to the printing on toilet paper packaging, given his anal nature.