DECLINES IN FISH STOCKS WORLDWIDE_the ecology of exinction

spendius

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 06:16 pm
@farmerman,
I would miss you if you went out of circulation fm I must admit. I have learned a lot from arguing with you. Never to feel I have missed anything by not visiting the USA for example. That is a useful thing to learn.

But I don't stalk you in the usual sense of the word as I proved to Olga. When she caused me to check how many threads you contribute to which I don't even know exist I was surprised by how many there were.

But whenever I visit New Posts, which I do when My Posts has fizzled out, which isn't often thanks to Trivia where I know you daren't venture on account of the high intellectual standards, and your name appears at the top, I rarely look on page 2, I do click on "view". But it doesn't happen very often as My Posts is usually enough to pass the time.

Just now I checked New Posts and there you are on Would Our Species be Better Off if Breeding were Intentional. As soon as I've finished this drivel I'll go check what you have to say about that in the hope it might be interesting.

And I am interested in conservationists, greenies and save-the-earthers and members of the awkward squad generally. They are always good for a laugh.

Currach constructors are hilarious. The boating fraternity as a whole is unless there's a military function.

And. of course, anything to do with sex. Like the evolution threads which are about nothing else once you cut out the airy-fairy nonsense designed to pretend they are about something nobody knows anything about.

spendius

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 06:22 pm
@spendius,
Having now checked that thread now I won't be stalking you there.
dadpad

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 06:30 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

crap, crap, crappity crap, crap on, spout vomitus, make rediculouse statement crap on a bit more, deny, crap more crap. jerk off, wank, put women down, make a point of ensuring everyone knows what low self esteem i have, crap on for a while, annoy several people.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 06:36 pm
@spendius,
When nobody deals with the presented evidence that all the shops are piled up with fish, the fish and chip shops are busy and restaurants all serve fish and all at prices which even lab coat launderesses can afford and the owners of those businesses pay good money to beg us to consume the fish, leaving aside the fish meal, it is obvious that the decline in fish stocks is not the real subject of the thread at all and nor is the ecology of extinction.

What the real subject is is too obvious for me to explain as my doing so would insult the intelligence of A2Kers by implying that they needed any instruction in a matter so glaringly obvious.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:03 pm
@farmerman,
What we need is someone infallible like you telling us what to do...and if we dont do it than we should be castrated so no-one will think like we do. After all, you have all the answers and dont like any more questions.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:04 pm
@farmerman,
How long do you think these species will last ? If we do not allow mechanisms for evolution to take place, which includes species going extinct, then we are interfering with nature.
Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:07 pm
@dadpad,
Quote:
Because of all the crap posted by ionus and spendy that litters this thread i havnt read anything after my last post.
I dont think you read anything but your posts.
farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:11 pm
@Ionus,
You seem to mix "overfishing" as a methodology for rapid adaptation or extinction. We dont HAVE to be an agent of extinction (even though apparently we are according to Richard Leakey).
Overfishing blueg=fin tuna can be reversed by setting limits and seasons. Assholes in govt "mentored" industries like those in Japan seem to be denying that Bluefins are going out. They actually deny the science. SO Im quite confident in my previous thread contributions that Minke Whales, by their losses of diversity, are showing extreme environmental stress.

lso, evolution doesnt work the way you seemed to ahve indicated. Albacore tuna wont "evolve " into niche occupying tuna that would take over for bluefins. Chances are that cold water mackerels would and these fish arent nearly as choice a meat as is bluefin. Albacore is a tropical fish, bluefin is coldwater and has developed "warm bloodedness" (its really a unique fish when you think about it)
farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:14 pm
@Ionus,
dadpad added some really great stuff from the literature just two pages prior. It restores my original belief that Australians are a civilization composed of inquiring minds. (I was having doubts recently)
msolga

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:35 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
dadpad added some really great stuff from the literature just two pages prior. It restores my original belief that Australians are a civilization composed of inquiring minds. (I was having doubts recently)

Well, thank you very much! I'm glad you now see us as kinda intelligent after all! Evil or Very Mad

(kidding, kidding, kidding! Where is Irony Man when I need him? Wink )
farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:45 pm
@msolga,
I was referring to one individual who has presented anomolous evidence about Australians. If I think about it , ALL posts from you folks from the upside down world have been intelligent, insightful, humorous, and friendly, SAVE THOSE FROM ONE MEMEBR!
Rockhead

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:47 pm
@farmerman,
he's a kiwi.

mystery solved...
farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:48 pm
@Rockhead,
WOW, hes really intelligent for a fat little flightless bird.
msolga

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:50 pm
@farmerman,
I know, I know, farmer ....

I do know what you were saying.

Dunno what made me post that silliness, really! Razz

Please carry on now, declining fish stocks, I believe we ere talking about? Wink
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:28 pm
@farmerman,
You argument boils down to hot blood can not live in the tropics. Interesting, as in bizarre.

Quote:
Albacore tuna wont "evolve " into niche occupying tuna that would take over for bluefins.
WOW ! You can state that for a fact ? I bet you are glad **** for brains isnt here or he would be calling you a dipsy fixit .
Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:32 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
It restores my original belief that Australians are a civilization composed of inquiring minds. (I was having doubts recently)
God, you are a condescending prick and you dont even know it. You added my calling you that to your sig line and you think you were clever...it is embarrassing to you and you cant understand that. You are sideing with dadpad who threatened someone for their opinion. Does that work in the gud ol'USfa A ? The land of the free, the home of the brave ? So long as they agree with you of course...freedom of speech was never meant to encompass freedom of speech.
Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:35 pm
@farmerman,
Again, you are a condescending arsehole. We can be clever if we agree with you ? Thank you massa, thank you ...Isl be a gud nigger massa...I will be happy on da plantation massa...dont hit me massa....Isl be gud massa

You are an embarrasement to your country and to youself, gomer.
msolga

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:40 pm
OK, you've said want you wanted to say (many times now) , Ionus.

Could you leave it at that now, please?

Some of us wouldn't mind if we concentrated on discussing the thread topic.

farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:40 pm
@Ionus,
Well, the concept of evolution has a few "Laws" such as "COntemporaneity precludes common ancestry by either" so albacore and Bluefin orginated from a common ancestor but they didnt arise from each other. See the difference??
I can also say as evidencing this assertion. Contemporaneity has never resulted in common ancetsry before so why should it begin?

In In other words, Gorillas dont evolve into humans, an acestral form , a "cousin" of both, served as the common ancestor.
Somehow I thought we wouldnt have to go over 4th grade material

Quote:
You argument boils down to hot blood can not live in the tropics. Interesting, as in bizarre.
Your comprehension skills are also interesting, ditto bizarre. If you can ashow me where my statement even remotely can be interpreted that way Ill clean your birdcage for a week.
Ionus

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:51 pm
@farmerman,
And you are stupid even when one takes into account your condescending and arrogant nature.
0 Replies