DECLINES IN FISH STOCKS WORLDWIDE_the ecology of exinction

spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 12:16 pm
@Setanta,
It struck me that most of the states which officially support homosexual "marriage" are sea going peoples of the N.East.

Perhaps women will decline in those areas.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:52 pm
NOW IVE HERD IT. Theres a news piece from Glen Beck that Obama QAdministration is planning to ban all asport fishing in marine, and inland lakes and streams . Beck said that hes planning to do this by executive action. THere should have been some sort of a public comment period if this were true.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS ARE YOU GONNA TAKE MAH FISHIN POLE!!
Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:57 pm
@farmerman,
You keep threatening to leave, well why dont you ? It is your idea after all and I sympathise entirely...if it gets too hot, leave the kitchen. Do you think the thread will be worse without you ?

I can understand why some of you have an affinity for each other...you are self proclaimed experts that have had their day and now want respect without earning it. How many times do you introduce another thread to back up your fear of being beaten in this thread ? You lack power and you cant understand why people wont kow-tow to you. Spendy has some very astute points but this is lost on you because you dont like him. He wont worship your greatness and believes he is entitled to his opinion regardless of what you think...Spendi ! For shame ! This is the USA, not a democracy..are you unaware of the bullshit fools like country bumpkin put students through ? Simply so they can overcompensate for their many problems ?
Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:09 pm
@farmerman,
What a lot of self serving highly opinionated factless crap ! Should we all be like you ?

Again with the "Asteroid Thread "...dont push too hard or this will be the "Hemorrhoid Thread". Do you really think you did that well on that thread and are doing so poorly on this one that your only chance of escaping with an unbruised ego (and God knows that would be a huge bruise) is by the magic trick of the distracting hand ? Everyone ! look at the "Asteroid Thread " and see country bumpkin make a fool of himself even more !

No wonder you approve of bully tactics in the Southern Oceans, you have a huge chip on your shoulder..people dont respect you enough do they ? But you and greenpeace will force them...its the democratic way !
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:23 pm
@Ionus,
You must be somewhat deluded . I posted exactly what yousaid over there. You seem to beclaiming that you DIDNT say what you did.
quote] \

Again with the "Asteroid Thread "...dont push too hard or this will be the "Hemorrhoid Thread". [/quote] Well, if you wish to act like a hemorrhoid, feel free. PArdon me if I dont participate in your anal/oral fixation.

PS, what the hell point are you trying to make?? You seem to be all over the barnyard getting deeper in your own **** and so far no pony.
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:26 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You keep threatening to leave, well why dont you ? It is your idea after all and I sympathise entirely...if it gets too hot, leave the kitchen. Do you think the thread will be worse without you ?
Well ITS MY THREAD dipshit. Youre just some ignorant yahoo troll , unlike spendi though, youve got no entertaining value. He at least knows hes fulla **** as we all saw by his last post.

Quote:
Spendi ! For shame ! This is the USA, not a democracy..are you unaware of the bullshit fools like country bumpkin put students through ? Simply so they can overcompensate for their many problems ?

Theres gotta be a Holiday Inn nearby where the two of you can hook up.
spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS ARE YOU GONNA TAKE MAH FISHIN POLE!!

Bollocks. Empty talk. One slight twist of the snakebite and you would betray your pole squealing.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:30 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
PS, what the hell point are you trying to make?? You seem to be all over the barnyard getting deeper in your own **** and so far no pony.

That IS the point. Those who lack the ability to engage in meaningful social relationships seek to destroy other people's ability to do so as well through chaotic action. It is an end unto itself.

Cycloptichorn
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:40 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Ive been slow on the uptake with this pompous turd. Of all the OZ folks on here I can finally say that Ive found one whod make it big in Butthole Kentucky
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:44 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
PArdon me if I dont participate in your anal/oral fixation.

Hey fm-- you have had me with my head up my arse, talking out of my arse and not content with that "bullshit" is your favourite word.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:00 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He at least knows hes fulla **** as we all saw by his last post.

It seems to me a bit of a sociological coincidence that the states approving of homosexual marriage are those with a long tradition of long sea voyages in all male company. I have read Moby Dick you know. And the Darwin five year long business which his rigorous science, unlike that of Frank Harris, Stendhal and the confessing window cleaner, thought fit to clothe certain aspects of in veils of silence which allowed speculation to run riot in some quarters where the Ignore button was excluded as a matter of scientific principle.

So I'm not entirely sure what you mean by full of that anal stuff you were so careful to distance yourself from earlier.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:01 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
It seems to me a bit of a sociological coincidence that the states approving of homosexual marriage are those with a long tradition of long sea voyages in all male company.

Iowa? Wasn't aware of that nautical tradition of theirs Laughing

Cycloptichorn
spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

They are all booked up by your gang fm. Although there might be a few vacancies now seeing as how many have departed over the years.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:03 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Iowa? Wasn't aware of that nautical tradition of theirs
What you are unaware of is exceedingly tasking to list...some of the USA's greatest sailors have come form the middle of the continent.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:07 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Iowa? Wasn't aware of that nautical tradition of theirs

I am aware of the aberration in Iowa as you will see from my post on the matter.

I put it down to the effects of corn pollen.
Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Well, if you wish to act like a hemorrhoid, feel free.
Good comeback ! Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
I posted exactly what yousaid over there.
At some point rustic stupidity is no longer quaint. If you think you have done the argument justice than what were all your other posts over there for ? Like the sound of your own keyboard ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:10 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Well ITS MY THREAD dipshit.
So when you threaten to leave, you have forgotten ? You wander off to the kitchen then think "Heyyyyyy, wait a godamn minute ! He tricked me ! "

Quote:
You only have to go to the barn.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Those who lack the ability to engage in meaningful social relationships seek to destroy other people's ability
What a lot of pompous meaningless rubbish ! You have had your ability to engage in meaningful social relationships destroyed but you present yourself as a one-eyed horn, a cock ? That must be a turn at the gay bar. Do you introduce yourself to everyone thus : "Hello, I am a cock..."
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:17 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I put it down to the effects of corn pollen.

And it was the geographical location where the all American Gutsy Broad was defeated by Big Ears talking empty words masterfully.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 12:24 am
For what it's worth, can I just throw my two bob's worth in?

I am finding this ongoing mindless debacle quite depressing. Right now I'm finding fewer & fewer threads on A2K that actually hold my interest. I don't know why it is, but there are any number of light, chatty threads, but few meaty, informative & engrossing ones. This has been one of the few threads around at the moment that I've actually enjoyed & learned quite a bit from at the same time. And now look where we've found ourselves ....

Thanks a lot, Ionus, spendy. You've really done yourselves proud.
But what exactly do you think you're achieving here by this troll-fest performance?
Do you honestly think your destructive input holds the remotest bit of interest to anyone but you?
What you are actually doing is shitting on people who actually try to create interesting, informative threads here. And I can tell you, from personal efforts, that this involves some work on the part of the thread instigator/s.

And let me say, that in your desire to disagree, pour **** on someone you might dislike or disagree with for whatever reasons ... whatever your motive for trying to make this thread dysfunctional by your antics .... that you are also pissing on other fellow A2Kers who have had some real interest in the subject under discussion. You are putting **** on us, too.

I'm really sick of this & wish you would both either desist, participate, argue the issues, or else start your own thread/s which actually reflect your particular points of view ... whatever they might be. I'm not quite sure, to be honest. No one is stopping you from having your say.

Now you can pour **** on me, too, if you like.
But you know what? I'm so pissed off with the pair of you right right now I couldn't care less. I'm losing respect for both of you over this little performance ... fast. If you don't respect other forum members, how the hell do you expect us to respect you?