Need to buy the plastic valve body for Rainsoft Gold 2002

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 09:58 pm
I have model # AQC75T50760R Z and have a crack in the suction line threads where the brass valve screws into the valve body. I am going to attemp to repair with JB Weld, but would like to purchase the valve body that goes on the brine tank. Does anyone know where I can purchase one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 906 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 09:06 am
Sorry, not a brine tank, I meant the Resin tank is where the Control valve body is located.
Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 07:33 am
RainSoft uses a FLECK 5000 valve... try your local FLECK distributor.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Poo-tee-weet? - Question by boomerang
Let's just rename them "Rapeublicans" - Discussion by DrewDad
Which wood laminate flooring? - Question by Buffalo
Metal Roofs pros & con s - Question by Swimpy
Buying a new entry door - Question by sozobe
Need water help - Question by richierich
Lifesource Water versus a 'salt' system - Discussion by USBound
Rainsoft - Discussion by richb1
  1. Forums
  2. » Need to buy the plastic valve body for Rainsoft Gold 2002
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/26/2021 at 05:57:34