Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:41 am
@Thomas,
I think so.

Thanks, Thomas (I think?)

Confused
Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:53 am
@msolga,
I think Thomas has gone straight up **** house rat......CRAZY!
roger

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:58 am
@Amigo,
He's interpreting the author's message. I'm fairly certain he's not giving his own opinion on the rulings.

Let me take out the word 'fairly'.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 02:04 am
I'm not even interpreting. I'm copying verbatim quotes from the painting's explanation on the website. Put your mouse over the crying dude and the sheets of paper, and you'll see.
roger

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 02:08 am
Poor word choice on my part.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 02:19 am
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

I'm not even interpreting. I'm copying verbatim quotes from the painting's explanation on the website. Put your mouse over the crying dude and the sheets of paper, and you'll see.
Laughing Embarrassed Embarrassed I'm sorry, I thought you were going nuts. I didn't read enough.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 08:55 am
@Amigo,
oh, I see. I responded the way I did as your profile states that you are from So. Calif
Amigo

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 09:54 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

oh, I see. I responded the way I did as your profile states that you are from So. Calif
Iv'e only been here a year. you are correct and my profile is outdated. Marijuana is a different drug that alcohol. They have very different characteristics.
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:28 am
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:
Ragman wrote:
Iv'e only been here a year. you are correct and my profile is outdated.

The allegations that smoking pot makes you lazy are obviously complete falsehoods.
panzade

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:32 am
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
The allegations that smoking pot makes you lazy are obviously complete falsehoods.

I can't be bothered to refute that...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:46 am
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

Goodness me! I think this may be the most amazing painting I ever seen! Surprised

Could some explain it to me, please? I see quite a few US presidents ... army folk, etc.

But why are those sheets of paper on the steps & why is the guy up the front crying?

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/thumbnail/353/jmOneNationUnderGod_web.jpg
I hope you will read this msolga. It will also help you understand American politics.

The artist , Mc Naughtonart , Is a Mormon. In western New York in the 1820'2 A man named Joseph Smith, Jr. claimed an angel named Moroni had told him where some golden plates engraved with a chronicle of ancient American peoples were buried, which he had a unique gift to translate, with t he help of some magic glasses. These golden plates became The Book Of Mormon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Mormon

The book of Mormon is the last book of the holy bible and places mecca in America ( in missouri I think, Could be Salt lake Utah) according to Mormons the Jews and muslims are gentiles. Let me be clear;

Joseph Smith is the prophet just like mohamed and Jesus only born in Amerca and wrote the last book of the bible making America the holy land of the holy people

Mc Naughtonart like all good Mormons feel America is the only truley divine country in the world and we have to save the Muslim, the jew, the fag, the pagan and anyone else from hell by any means possible.

The painting is steeped in contradition including the for fathers clear veiws on seperation of church and state, the fact that almost every single one was a deist not a christian and that most American wars are documented for the purpose of imperialism and profit or to control resourses and political power of another country that isn't ours.

Thomas Paine is in the painting for christ sake!

Rockhead

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:49 am
@Amigo,
"Thomas Paine is in the painting for christ sake!"

that's my favorite part, actually...

Amigo

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:53 am
@Rockhead,
Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 11:05 am
@Ticomaya,
Can I get in any legal trouble from these threads that you know of?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 11:42 am
@candide,
candide wrote:

I say this amigo guy is full of ****.
Who the hell are you?
candide

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 11:45 am
@Amigo,
Listen here buddy. I'm asking the questions here.

So keep your yap shut asshole!
Amigo

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 11:48 am
@candide,
I'll see you in court partner.
candide

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 11:57 am
@Amigo,
Oh, well when you get there, ask for Detective paraguay at the door!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 12:45 pm
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:
In western New York in the 1820'2 A man named Joseph Smith, Jr. claimed an angel named Moroni had told him where some golden plates engraved with a chronicle of ancient American peoples were buried, which he had a unique gift to translate, with t he help of some magic glasses.

"An Angel named Moroni?" You can't make this stuff up!
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 12:48 pm
thanks to those mormons,everyone now knows that black people are stricken with color for punishment!

damn

i hate that someone gave away my secret.