Yeah, Webmaster is correct. Here are the steps needed to run them on the Droid:
1) go to doperoms.com on your computer not your Droid.
2) on the left hand side of the page, you will see a list or roms/system. Click the link of the system/roms you're looking for
3) You will see a list of alpha-numeric links. Click the number or letter of the rom you're looking for.
4) It's best to check out the legend towards the bottom of rom links prior to downloading one. It will tell you if a particular rom is working or not.
5) When you're ready to DL the rom, you will have to click thru about two (2) screens before you get to the actual download.
6) Generally the page where you DL the rom will have a "flash based" ad over top of the download section. Make sure to click the link directly under the "fee based" link.
7) After downloading the rom to your computer, unzip it and place the file in the "download" folder on your Droid.
8) When you open the emulator, navigate to the "download" folder and click the appropriate rom.
9) ROCK ON!!!