Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 11:37 am
All,

Quick question. Has anyone used the Super Nintendo SNesoid app? If so, where can I find WORKING roms? I tried using the site you can access thru the app and I've got nothing...

Thanks!

jstwondrng
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 11,935 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jstwondrng

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 09:01 am
@jstwondrng,
Found out how to do it last night! OMG, it is awesome! Definitely suggest if you own the original games to try it!

jstwondrng
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 11:18 am
@jstwondrng,
DopeRoms.com has alot
0 Replies

saintlewi

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 01:05 am
@jstwondrng,
anything free? or am I just missing how to do this? because i REALLY want the old school stuff!!! for the love of all thats good an holy, i need to figure this out!
saintlewi

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 01:59 am
@saintlewi,
im lost on it...ive tried a half-dozen different sites, nothing is working. ive only been able to DL one, and it didnt open. do i have a settings issue? just looking for the wrong game? im (attempting) to use the lite version.

am suggestions? help!
0 Replies

jstwondrng

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 01:59 pm
@jstwondrng,
Yeah, Webmaster is correct. Here are the steps needed to run them on the Droid:

1) go to doperoms.com on your computer not your Droid.
2) on the left hand side of the page, you will see a list or roms/system. Click the link of the system/roms you're looking for
3) You will see a list of alpha-numeric links. Click the number or letter of the rom you're looking for.
4) It's best to check out the legend towards the bottom of rom links prior to downloading one. It will tell you if a particular rom is working or not.
5) When you're ready to DL the rom, you will have to click thru about two (2) screens before you get to the actual download.
6) Generally the page where you DL the rom will have a "flash based" ad over top of the download section. Make sure to click the link directly under the "fee based" link.
7) After downloading the rom to your computer, unzip it and place the file in the "download" folder on your Droid.
8) When you open the emulator, navigate to the "download" folder and click the appropriate rom.
9) ROCK ON!!!
saintlewi

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 03:21 pm
@jstwondrng,
jstwondrng;1924 wrote:
Yeah, Webmaster is correct. Here are the steps needed to run them on the Droid:

1) go to doperoms.com on your computer not your Droid.
2) on the left hand side of the page, you will see a list or roms/system. Click the link of the system/roms you're looking for
3) You will see a list of alpha-numeric links. Click the number or letter of the rom you're looking for.
4) It's best to check out the legend towards the bottom of rom links prior to downloading one. It will tell you if a particular rom is working or not.
5) When you're ready to DL the rom, you will have to click thru about two (2) screens before you get to the actual download.
6) Generally the page where you DL the rom will have a "flash based" ad over top of the download section. Make sure to click the link directly under the "fee based" link.
7) After downloading the rom to your computer, unzip it and place the file in the "download" folder on your Droid.
8) When you open the emulator, navigate to the "download" folder and click the appropriate rom.
9) ROCK ON!!!

thanks, that helps A LOT...but i cant figure out how to unzip it. running vista (ugg), and have no idea what to do/use to unzip. suggestions?
saintlewi

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 03:43 pm
@saintlewi,
never mind, lol...i figured it out. now if only i can remember what i did Wink thanks for the help!
YankeeDudeL

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 02:52 pm
@saintlewi,
I posted this in another thread, but I think you'll find it useful:

"Also, if you're looking for ROMs FOR GAMES YOU ALREADY OWN, then here's a site that has them for just about every platform:

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/
On that page, the list of platforms is on the right."
0 Replies