How much are you paying a month?

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 11:08 am
Hey all: just wondering how much you all are paying a month for service? are you on individual or family plans? any add on lines? i am wondering if, once I get my droid, i will really have to pay $150 a month for both me and my wife to have smart phones (since she doesnt really want a smart phone - she'd rather have the env3)...im already paying $130 for the two of us...just wondering what the best plan(s) would be for us...what are you on? suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,716 • Replies: 7
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 12:57 pm
@saintlewi,
I haven't gotten a bill yet with the Droid on my plan, but I expect to pay about $225 for our 700-minute family plan with four lines. That's about $56 a line per month. Two lines have internet and two don't. Hope this helps.
saintlewi

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 01:48 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1122 wrote:
I haven't gotten a bill yet with the Droid on my plan, but I expect to pay about $225 for our 700-minute family plan with four lines. That's about $56 a line per month. Two lines have internet and two don't. Hope this helps.

thanks. thats frightening to think my kids are going to have phones in a few years and ill have that kind of bill, lol. then again...they can pay for their own Wink
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 02:35 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1122 wrote:

What he said.
The Chief

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 02:48 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
"They can pay for their own" ROFLMAO what, have you got a couple of trust fund babies or something? Mine have no income :p
saintlewi

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 05:38 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1137 wrote:
"They can pay for their own" ROFLMAO what, have you got a couple of trust fund babies or something? Mine have no income :p

yeah...i need to put my kids in commercials...make some cash. my hope is that by the time they really want one, they can get a job and pay for it themselves.

..in retrospect...yeah, i dont see that happening. frick.
The Chief

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 04:38 pm
@saintlewi,
I just got my first Verizon bill with the Droid on it.

:eek:

It was about $224, that's about $25 more than I was paying. The difference was the additional $15 for the smartphone data plan ($30 vice the $15 vCast I was paying) and an extra $3 for the Droid insurance increase from 5 to 8 bucks. Plus taxes and fees. And fees, and of course... fees.

I hope this helps you in your calculations!
0 Replies

droid him

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2009 05:45 pm
@saintlewi,
My bill was 133 with 35 dollar activation fee and a but load of taxes. As for the warrenty why dont you try http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/cellphone-landing3 They cover accidental damage and everything.
0 Replies