Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 05:59 pm
Surprised[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE] Any one using the droid cradle....doesnt it just upload pix to your pc? Guess it's another manual I have to read....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,630 • Replies: 9
No top replies

iamthewinnar

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:22 pm
@bewitched,
bewitched;514 wrote:
Surprised[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE] Any one using the droid cradle....doesnt it just upload pix to your pc? Guess it's another manual I have to read....

I believe you can use the cradle so that you can use your phone as an alarm clock, you can also use it for a digital picture frame.
0 Replies

droid him

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 06:25 pm
@bewitched,
also does weather...tap to dim, and i believe calander
The Chief

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 09:30 pm
@droid him,
The cradle is very nice. Sits next to my bed. Full charge on the Droid when I wake up and it's ready to go with me all day. I like the dim clock and weather at a glance!
YankeeDudeL

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 10:21 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;539 wrote:
The cradle is very nice. Sits next to my bed. Full charge on the Droid when I wake up and it's ready to go with me all day. I like the dim clock and weather at a glance!

They were sold out so I have to wait until Tuesday for mine, and I can't wait. Earlier this year my g/f bought an alarm clock that has the date, weather, moon phases, yada yada yada, and it straight up sucks. This is what it hopes to be. Score another win for the Droid.
YankeeDudeL

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 01:36 am
@YankeeDudeL,
I did have a question about it though. Will the cradle work w/ a case? I have the Body Glove one, and taking it off every night would be a bit of a pain.
kbmagic

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 11:24 am
@bewitched,
Stores in my area were sold out. I really want one but can't even find a place to purchase online...anyone have an online source? In the meantime I'll keep checking my local store, they wouldn't let me preorder one.
0 Replies

mclarryjr

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 02:34 pm
@bewitched,
Go to the market a search for DockRunner and it will put your Droid into dock mode. I made my own bed side droid holder ($2) that will fit all cases unlike the store ($30) dock. And best yet the DockRunner is free.
blazingwolf

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:02 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;572 wrote:
I did have a question about it though. Will the cradle work w/ a case? I have the Body Glove one, and taking it off every night would be a bit of a pain.

No. The dock will not accept cases.
0 Replies

blazingwolf

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:03 pm
@mclarryjr,
mclarryjr;799 wrote:
Go to the market a search for DockRunner and it will put your Droid into dock mode. I made my own bed side droid holder ($2) that will fit all cases unlike the store ($30) dock. And best yet the DockRunner is free.

Do you have pictures?
0 Replies