Need an armband!

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2009 10:54 am
So I've been trying this whole new thing called working out. I have an iTouch that I have been using. But now that I have the droid, I would like to do my entire daily routine with one device. But the only real way to do that is by getting an armband that is meant for the Droid. I have yet to find one...anyone have insights?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,931 • Replies: 5
No top replies

droid him

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2009 02:43 pm
@cp22gear,
Nope...you may be able to get a generic one from Sports authority. If you want to be able to change music and stuff just get a wireless bluetooth headset. This is what i use http://www.google.com/products?q=bt3030&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=mQoDS53lLZO8lAfghKXcAQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQrQQwAA I am able to workout with my phone under a bench and change music from around my neck. WHen i run i just slip the phone in my pocket and go on my merry way.
Droid Motorola

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 01:07 am
@cp22gear,
That looks pretty slick. Im going to have definately pick that up once i can get my lazy ass back to the gym.
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 12:06 am
@droid him,
him;983 wrote:
Nope...you may be able to get a generic one from Sports authority. If you want to be able to change music and stuff just get a wireless bluetooth headset. This is what i use http://www.google.com/products?q=bt3030&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=mQoDS53lLZO8lAfghKXcAQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQrQQwAA I am able to workout with my phone under a bench and change music from around my neck. WHen i run i just slip the phone in my pocket and go on my merry way.

Oh, that's just a world of awesome. The big and heavy Droid has been somewhat problematic for me at the gym, and that'd help a lot.

And for the OP, there's a generic case at Wal-Mart that I think would work. You can tell it's designed for an iPod, but I think it might work. Just to try it out, I put my g/f's LG Dare in it (it has a thick plastic cover on it), and it fit just fine. If you're not near a Wal-Mart, try a Dick's, Sports Authority, Modell's, Sports Locker, or Hibbett's Sports. Gotta have at least one near ya.
0 Replies

cp22gear

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 04:02 pm
@droid him,
that looks pretty solid thanks...did it come with the headphones? are they any good?
0 Replies

cp22gear

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 04:08 pm
@cp22gear,
apparently it does. just requires a little reading...thanks for the post
0 Replies