iHeart Radio now in!

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 06:09 pm
Yes, in case you have heard an ad on one of your local radio stations saying that if you have an iPhone or Blackberry, just d/l iheart radio so you can stream that radio station to your phone and have said to yourself, "Self, I say, why not for the Moto Droid? My phone is WAY better than those phones".

Well, the wait is over and it's in the market. I d/l it today and it works just fine for me over WiFi. I haven't tried it otherwise because I live outside a 3G area.

good luck
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,166 • Replies: 3
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 07:15 pm
@teddyearp,
WOW. That's a lot of free music! Listening to Smooth Jazz right now. Tanks for the tip on a great app! Smile
YankeeDudeL

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:40 pm
@The Chief,
It's another decent option, but apparently quite a few people are having trouble w/ it, particularly when it comes to saving favorites. I'm still figuring out what my fav music apps are, there's plenty to choose from.
0 Replies

linmk2

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 06:22 pm
@teddyearp,
I downloaded iHeart a few weeks ago. Other than the favoriites issue, it works well.
0 Replies