Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 02:42 am
That's 3 as in cubed, not three in the first power. Currently free in the Market, you'll need to search the developer's name Rockon to find it. Here's a video a user in that other forum made to entice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-ezu7AE5s&feature=player_embedded

So far, I've had no issues w/ it. It's exactly the kinda app you wanna show off.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,163 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Guit4rG0d

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 01:20 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
Thanks so much for the heads up!
Just DLed it and waiting for it to DL the album art. From the video it looks amazing, the only thing i hope it does that i love about the stock music player is if you unplug your headphones, it stops the music. I have a 3.5 aux port in my truck for this, and i hate having to unlock, bring up the player, and pause it manually.
Other than that, im looking forward to this!
The Chief

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 01:32 pm
@Guit4rG0d,
3 is amazing! First time I've had album art in years! But most importantly: it put my songs in album order! FINALLY!!! No more alphabetical order!
Guit4rG0d

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 01:42 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
It doesnt stop playing after unplugging headphones Sad

Another thing i do like is if it cant find the album art, im guessing it goes to Google and gets a picture. I have a lot of small time bands that dont really have it going yet, and I have their band picture as album art.

Also if you have a song playing, the tracking is a grid of little dots at the bottom of the screen, I love that, its very Droid like
YankeeDudeL

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 02:37 pm
@Guit4rG0d,
Guit4rG0d;2382 wrote:
It doesnt stop playing after unplugging headphones Sad

Another thing i do like is if it cant find the album art, im guessing it goes to Google and gets a picture. I have a lot of small time bands that dont really have it going yet, and I have their band picture as album art.

Also if you have a song playing, the tracking is a grid of little dots at the bottom of the screen, I love that, its very Droid like

You may want to try emailing the dev and suggesting that to them. This and a bluetooth issue/recommendation were mentioned on the other forum. Its still in beta, so I'm sure all input to them will be welcomed.
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 02:40 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;2381 wrote:
3 is amazing! First time I've had album art in years! But most importantly: it put my songs in album order! FINALLY!!! No more alphabetical order!

As soon as I saw this I thought of you and the rest of the Dare crew. We've been waiting for this for a while now.
0 Replies

saintlewi

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:51 am
@YankeeDudeL,
very cool! nice catch!
0 Replies