• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,038 • Replies: 7
No top replies

cmacv

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 08:37 am
@cmacv,
and what about the clear screen protectors. i wanna be able to walk out of verizon like this thing is a newborn.
0 Replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 08:43 am
@cmacv,
Body Glove For The Case, Zagg for the screen protector.
0 Replies

cmacv

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 09:10 am
@cmacv,
are these sold at verizon or do i need to order them now so i have them in time for my phone
0 Replies

cmacv

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 09:29 am
@cmacv,
sorry to keep posting a thousand questions but if i buy the rubberized snap on case will it dock in the car or desktop carriers? and if it dont. do i get a pouch to put it in and risk dropping it and having less protection.
droid him

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 04:18 pm
@cmacv,
I hope Verizon gets behind the droid for accessories. I think this is why the zune has been having trouble. No accessories. you had a few but not nearly as much as the iphone. Accessories are going to help this out quire a bit.
0 Replies

iamthewinnar

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 04:52 pm
@cmacv,
cmacv;711 wrote:
sorry to keep posting a thousand questions but if i buy the rubberized snap on case will it dock in the car or desktop carriers? and if it dont. do i get a pouch to put it in and risk dropping it and having less protection.

Confirmed in one of the other threads that the phone does not fit in the dock with the body glove attached to the phone.
0 Replies

CookieMomster

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 08:00 pm
@cmacv,
cmacv;702 wrote:
http://www.onlydroid.com/accessories.html

does anyone know if theres a rubber snapon like case for the droid

In the store they showed me one that looked like the hard snap on case. It was thicker than the hard plastic. I almost bought it but it was an ugly bright pink. I picked the hard case for now until I can find what I want.
0 Replies