How did the World Trade Center collapse?

Ceili

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:31 pm
Sorry, I'm with Parados on this one. But I'll wait for the wikileaks to prove us all right or wrong. I'd imagine a so-called conspiracy of this magnitude will come out in the wash in the near future. Because as I've stated before, if it is a cover-up, the truth can't be hidden for much longer by the multitudes it would have involved.
JTT

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:39 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I don't quite understand how you can STILL be curious about something you weren't curious about before.

Language is not your long suit, Parados. I'm not really sure what is, beyond being gifted at cow barning.

Post: # 4,429,840 JTT: I am curious as to why you would start talking about terms that you can even describe accurately.

Post: # 4,430,656JTT: I am still curious as to why you would start talking about terms that you can't even describe accurately.

So, I'll bite, what is modus of elasticity?

JTT

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:50 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili, did you read the Pilots for Truth portions? Did you read the interview with Sibel Edmonds?

Think about how many people knew the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie. It held for some 30 years.

Do you know how many Nicaraguans were murdered by the Reagan administration? Do you know that the UN voted unanimously with the exception of the US and Israel condemning this genocide. This is an example of something that has been hidden in plain sight?

parados

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:58 pm
@JTT,
You were curious about terms I can describe accurately.

Then you were curious about terms I can't describe accurately.

Language isn't your strong suit it seems JTT. You think can and can't are the same thing.

Modus of elasticity to put it simply is the deformation of an object when weight is applied to it. How much a truss will deform under a certain weight is calculated using it's modus of elasticity. When metal is heated it's ability to support weight changes. Liquid metal can't support it's own weight. Steel that is heated to 400 degrees can't support the same weight as steel that is at standard room temperature.
talk72000

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 08:06 pm
@parados,
Quote:
One of the most significant events in the search for the truth of 9-11 was the recent publication of a scientific paper, written by nine scientists, about the discovery of "active thermitic material" found in the dust from the collapsed towers of the World Trade Center. Such an important discovery would be front page news if we lived in a truly democratic society with a free press. Alas.

The paper, written by Dr. Steven E. Jones of Brigham Young University and eight others, follows up on earlier research by Jones of the evidence of thermite in the collapse of the three towers of the World Trade Center. This study is of great importance because it reveals the physical evidence that active thermite, in an extremely explosive "super-thermite" form, was found in large amounts in the dust from the collapsed towers. This positive physical proof of super-thermite is a huge breakthrough; a first in the scientific search for the truth of what happened when the twin towers exploded on the morning of 9-11.

http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/real_freedom/Propaganda/false_flag_attacks/9-11/super_thermite_demolished_twin_towers.htm

Quote:
An Independent Investigation of 9-11 and its Zionist Connection

by Dr. Albert Pastore

Immediately after the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good... Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)".

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

- U.S. official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report
on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

"Every time we do something, you [Shimon Peres] tell me America will do this and will do that.. I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Ariel Sharon
Israeli Prime Minister, homicidal psychopath
Jewish Mafia member
Knesset, Tel Aviv, October 3, 2001

"Neither Jewish morality nor Jewish tradition can be used to disallow terror as a means of war... We are very far from any moral hesitations when concerned with the national struggle. First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today..."

- Yitzhak Shamir
Israeli Prime Minister, Zionist terrorist
in an August 1943 article titled "Terror", written for Hazit
the journal of Lehi, the terrorist organization he belonged to

http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/real_freedom/Propaganda/false_flag_attacks/9-11/Pastore/table_of_contents.htm
parados

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 09:15 pm
@talk72000,
Yawn...
As usual Jones ignores things and says there is only one conclusion, the one that seems to make news for him.

http://911myths.com/html/low_chromium__abundant_mangane.html
talk72000

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 09:20 pm
@parados,
The whole analysis is a cover-up job. Same thing with the JFK assassination.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 12:19 am
Quote:
Parados: Were you aware it was moved to a site and examined? Or did you buy into the claim that it went to a land fill and wasn't examined?

Does FEMA/NIST tell you how much of the debris steel was examined, Parados?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 12:51 am
@JTT,
I read the pilots for truth, but my cousin watched the event and told me she saw the planes, she lived in queens, had direct view of the towers and was due for a meeting that morning in the one of them for a meeting. She saw both hit.
In the day and age of the internet, are you telling me, that it is implausible that someone, myself included, couldn't learn to fly a plane from my bedroom?
I've read many thing about Sibel Edmonds, and really she seems to
corroborate the official story, but has qualms with FBI procedure.

Again, regarding the Gulf of Tonkin... This did not occur in the era of twitter or facebook. The assassination JFK took place the year before and was one of the first live events ever filmed live. In that decade and I'd say all the previous ones, it was pretty easy to hide the truth in the plain air, however, we've come a long way baby, and I highly doubt that a conspiracy of the magnitude of 911 could be kept under wraps for this amount of time.

I get that you're pissed with the States, but... just because secrets have been kept and perpetrated under false pretenses in the past. I think the official 911 line is true. I doubt jews and or bush co. were really that blood thirsty to perpetrate mass murder on their own people. If the Israelis had, in the twisted minds of some, they'd have done it before. And regardless of the profits gained or lost since then, the saudis, yemenis and pakistanis (al quaida) had attacked the world trade centre before, so yeah, I truly do believe the terrorist line on 911.

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 01:17 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I read the pilots for truth, but my cousin watched the event and told me she saw the planes, she lived in queens, had direct view of the towers and was due for a meeting that morning in the one of them for a meeting. She saw both hit.

What does this have to do with AA77 that allegedly hit the Pentagon, Ceili?

Read it once again;

Quote:
9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE
FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed.

A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45.

Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?[3]

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/american_77_hijack_impossible.html

More. AA77, the one that hit the Pentagon. Remember, this is all based on information provided by NTSB.

Quote:

We have determined based on the Flight Data Recorder information that has been analyzed thus far provided by the NTSB, that it is impossible for this aircraft to have struck down the light poles.

This altitude has been determined to reflect Pressure altitude as set by 29.92 inHg on the Altimeter. The actual local pressure for DCA at impact time was 30.22 inHg. The error for this discrepancy is 300 feet. Meaning, the actual aircraft altitude was 300 feet higher than indicated at that moment in time.

Which means aircraft altitude was 480 feet above sea level (MSL, 75 foot margin for error according to Federal Aviation Regulations). You can clearly see the highway in the below screenshot directly under the aircraft. The elevation for that highway is ~40 feet above sea level according to the US Geological Survey.

The light poles would have had to been 440 feet tall (+/- 75 feet) for this aircraft to bring them down. Which you can clearly see in the below picture, the aircraft is too high, even for the official released video of the 5 frames where you see something cross the Pentagon Lawn at level attitude. The 5 frames of video captured by the parking gate cam is in direct conflict with the Aircraft Flight Data Recorder information released by the NTSB.

More information will be forthcoming as we come to our conclusions on each issue. We have contacted the NTSB regarding the conflict between the official story and the FDR. They refuse to comment. For further details, please see our Technical Paper here and Press Release here outlining our findings. For detailed presentation and analysis, please see Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77.

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

Quote:
Analysis of 9/11 Commission Report prior to release of Flight Data Recorder

First let me say i offer no theory or speculation. I definitely do NOT offer that is was a missle, global hawk or otherwise. All the following will be facts (according to reports) and questions.

So, i started with NTSB, since they are the "go-to" guys when you want a report.. right?

This is what i get...

Summary.
"The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. " Full report here. NTSB report.

All reports from the NTSB for all 4 planes on Sept 11 are identical.

Ok, sounds reasonable. So lets check with the FBI reports.
http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/penttbom/aa77/77.htm
Thats all i can find from the FBI.

So, lets go to the 9/11 Commission report.
"At 9:29, the autopilot on American 77 was disengaged; the aircraft was at 7,000 feet and approximately 38 miles west of the Pentagon.59 ....

At 9:34, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport advised the Secret Service of an unknown aircraft heading in the direction of the White House. American 77 was then 5 miles west-southwest of the Pentagon and began a 330-degree turn. At the end of the turn, it was descending through 2,200 feet, pointed toward the Pentagon and downtown Washington. The hijacker pilot then advanced the throttles to maximum power and dove toward the Pentagon.60...

At 9:37:46, American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling at approximately 530 miles per hour.61 All on board, as well as many civilian and military personnel in the building, were killed."

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. The footnote "59, 60, 61" refers to The Flight Path Study of American 77 provided by the NTSB, which no one can find. One person claims to have called the NTSB and the NTSB says they havent done any reports/analysis for any of the aircraft of Sept 11. NTSB phone in DC (202)-314-6000. I tried, but i hit brick walls. Update: 8/11/06 NTSB Flight Path Study released.

So, lets go on what we have. The last known altitude reported for AA77 was 7000 feet. And travelled 33 miles in 5 minutes. Thats 6.6 miles per minute or 396 knots (Update: FDR data shows 325 knots average airspeed. 9/11 Commission Report is inaccurate). Then the aircraft began a 330 degree spiraling dive, leveling at 2200 feet to accelerate to the Pentagon while continuing descent. He started the maneuver at 7000 feet, 396 knots, dove almost 5000 feet within a 330 degree turn and covered 5 miles in about 3 minutes. According to the 9/11 Commission Report, the final impact speed was 530 mph. Update: FDR is now available and the 9/11 report is inaccurate in terms of impact speed.

So lets take an avg speed throughout the dive of 430 knots (7 miles/min). We know a standard rate turn is 2 mins for 360 degrees. So lets say he completed the turn in just under 2 minutes. Since we dont know bank angles or speed. That means he was descending at better than 2500 fpm dropping almost 5000 feet only gaining 30 knots. No problem for guys like you and me, but for Hani? We'll get to him later...

Once this maneuver was completed, without going into a graveyard spiral, he started to pull out of the descent at 2200 feet and accelerated only 30 knots more at full power to 460 knots in a descent from 2200 feet to the pentagon in about a minute (Whats Vmo at sea level for a 757? Flap speed? Since it looks like he may have found the flap handle only accelerating 60 knots from 7000 feet, the from 2200 feet at full power). AA77 crossed the highways, knocking down light poles, entered ground effect, didnt touch the lawn and got a 44 foot high target (Tail height of 757) into a 77 foot target completely, without overshooting or bouncing off the lawn, or spreading any wreckage at 460 knots. With a 33 foot margin for error. Wow, impressive. Takes a real steady hand to pull that off. I know it would take me a few tries to get it so precise, especially entering ground effect at those speeds. Any slight movement will put you off 50 feet very quickly. Im sure we all would agree.

So, who pulled off this stunt?

Hani Hanjour. Reported to have 600TT and a Commercial Certificate (see quotes right margin). Hani tried to get checked out in a 172 a few weeks prior at Freeway Airport in MD. Two seperate CFI's took Hani up to check him out. Baxter and Conner found that Hani had trouble controlling and landing a 172 at 65 knots. Bernard, the Chief CFI, refused to rent him the 172. I have instructed many years. I have soloed students in 172's when i had 300 hours as a CFI. How anyone could not control a 172 at 600TT and a Commercial is beyond me. Flight Schools keep going till you "get it" if you are a bit rusty, and then rent you the plane. They are in business to make money after all. .right? The Chief CFI basically refused any further lessons and basically told him to get lost. All this can be confirmed through google searches.

Later, a week after Sept 11. Bernard, the Chief CFI, made a statement saying, "although Hani was rejected to rent a 172, i have no doubt he could have hit the pentagon." What?? Bernard, who didnt even fly with Hani, doesnt know the maneuver involved, where the plane hit, the speeds, etc etc.. says he has no doubts that he could hit the pentagon? Sure, my grandma could hit the pentagon. How about looking into the maneuver before making that statement? He made that statement while the pentagon was still smoking for petes sake. A bit of monday morning quarterbacking if you ask me. A common theme among inexperienced pilots. This also can be verified via google searches.

So, to sum up. Hani Hanjour, took a 757, with zero time in type, did the maneuver described above, a 400 knot 330 degree sprialing dive at 2500 fpm, only gaining 30 knots, then 30 knots more descending from 2200 feet at full power, with a very steady hand as to not overshoot or hit the lawn, inside ground effect, at 460 knots impact speed, but was refused to rent a 172 cause he couldnt land it at 65 knots? C'mon... sounds like a bad B movie... Please see right margin for more testimony regarding Hani and his training.

My conclusion is, the manever looks possible, for guys like me and you. But for Hani? unlikely. He either got REALLY lucky, or someone/something else was flying that plane. Sure wish we had clear video of a 757 hitting the pentagon to silence all these "Conspiracy theorists". They want us to believe the pentagon is only covered by a parking gate camera? C'mon...

For anyone wanting to do further research on the subject. Almost all the circumstances surrounding 9/11 have similar scenarios. Hell, they didnt even match up the parts found at each site to their airframes via maintainence logs. There is an article out there that states all the parts were returned to United two weeks after Sept 11. Why... so they could refurbish them to put in their parts dept? This is evidence from a crime scene. You dont give it back to the airline. They claim insurance and its over with.

ibid

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 01:32 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I read the pilots for truth, but my cousin watched the event and told me she saw the planes, she lived in queens,

What does this have to do with United 93, Ceili, the plane that supposedly went vertically into the ground after some brave Americans stormed the cockpit and sacrificed their lives to prevent an attack on ... ?

Quote:
Flight Data Recorder Analysis

January 5, 2008 - We now have the additional Flight Data Recorder information in full which we obtained May 2007. We have analyzed this newly obtained csv file data (excel spread sheet) and animation provided by the National Transportation Safety Board thoroughly in our new documentary recently released, Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Three - Flight Of United 93.

National Transportation Safety Board PDF Documents

Sept 23, 2006 - We have the pdf's for UA93 FDR via NTSB. I noticed the FDR shows UA93 at 40 degrees pitch down and -5 degrees Angle of Attack at impact (FDR shows -15 as level throughout flight, -20 at impact). If that was the case, it would seem UA93 would be making a long ditch along the flight path while impacting the ground and spreading wreckage at close to a 35 degree flight path. The pictures of UAL93 impact crater shows a vertical, straight down crater (~90 degrees vertical), not a 35 degree impact creating a long ditch. Remember, the ground here is reported to be very soft.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/UAL93.html

I'm sure you know what this all means but bear with me. The official story is that UAL93 went straight into the ground, at a 90 degree angle to the ground, like the vertical portion of a capital L, the ground being the horizontal portion of that same capital L.

And actually, the pictures show that. There is a smooth round crater, with no debris field. One should note that that crater is nowhere near the size of the plane that was UAL93.

But regardless, the flight data shows that UAL93's flight path does not match the the vertical impact crater. You can see a visual at,

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/UAL93.html

How could this have been UAL93?

Isn't it the normal sensible thing in an investigation to follow the facts? Isn't the first thing investigators do is try to find the black box or locate other data, hard data that describes the final moments of any flight?

One has to wonder why this "official" story ever even came out and it would be interesting to see the timeline for it. Officials are normally loathe to discuss these events pending the outcome of the research on the hard data.

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 01:45 pm
@JTT,
Sorry, was this not a thread about the world trade centre collapsing? Stick to the subject.
Next we'll be discussing sasquatches and nessie. It's hard to have a conversation when the rules keep changing...
JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 01:46 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I've read many thing about Sibel Edmonds, and really she seems to
corroborate the official story, but has qualms with FBI procedure.

Is this simple naivete, Ceili? You've fallen into the same trap that a lot of people have. Everything doesn't have to be intimately tied up to a conclusion that George Bush orchestrated the bombing of the towers.

Sibel Edmonds says that if what she knows were to be made public, a lot of very high officials would go to prison. There doesn't have to be a direct connection here to any of the airplane events of 9-11, though there well could be.

And one of those officials, Ashcroft, the former AG, could be one of those who might be heading to prison. At the least, what he has done is to provide cover for the high officials that are fellow cabinet members all under Bush/Cheney.

That's not the rule of law. That doesn't come anywhere close to following the rule of law.

Quote:
I get that you're pissed with the States,

Think about how lame that is, Ceili. Are the Pilots for Truth who followed the hard data, who followed the facts "pissed with the States". This is right out of the FailuresArt/Parados playbook and it is a completely specious argument.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 01:53 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Sorry, was this not a thread about the world trade centre collapsing? Stick to the subject.

That, Ceili, is as specious an argument as "you're pissed with the US".

Are you actually trying to suggest that these events are not entertwined?
JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 01:59 pm
Quote:
PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

03/26/07
PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
www.pilotsfor911truth.org

e-mail: [email protected]

OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF 9/11 FLIGHT CONTRADICTED BY GOVERNMENT'S OWN DATA
Pilots for 9/11 Truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) via the Freedom of Information Act to obtain their 2002 report, "Flight Path Study-American Airlines Flight 77", consisting of a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and Flight Path Animation, allegedly derived from Flight 77's Flight Data Recorder (FDR). The data provided by the NTSB contradict the 9/11 Commission Report in several significant ways:

1. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.

2. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles.

3. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.

4. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.

5. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

In August, 2006, members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth received these documents from the NTSB and began a close analysis of the data they contain.

After expert review and cross check, Pilots for 9/11 Truth has concluded that the information in these NTSB documents does not support, and in some instances factually contradicts, the official government position that American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon on the morning of September 11, 2001 .

According to the 9/11 Commission Report, which relied heavily upon the NTSB Flight Path Study, American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM on the morning of September 11, 2001 . However, the reported impact time according to the NTSB Flight Path Study is 09:37:45 . Also according to reports, American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon and by doing so, struck down 5 light poles on Highway 27 in its path to the west wall.

The information provided by the NTSB does not support the 9/11 Commission Report of American Airlines Flight 77 impact with the Pentagon.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the NTSB and the FBI regarding these and other inconsistencies.

To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the FDR of AA Flight 77 and the official story alleging its crash into the Pentagon.

As concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, Pilots for 9/11 Truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the United States Government? Why have they falsely represented their own data to the American people? Pilots for 9/11 Truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their Congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/pressrelease.html

[added emphasis is mine]
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 02:06 pm
@JTT,
No, I'm bored with your nasty conversational style. You jump from one subject to another and then jump all over people for not keeping up.

Obviously these events are related. But since I'm lame and have specious arguments, how on earth am I or anyone you've insulted here ever going to get a word in edgewise.
We don't agree and as I've said repeatedly, when or if your truth is ever revealed to the masses, through wikileaks or when one of the thousands it would have taken to pull off this hoax can't assuage his guilty conscience, then yes, I will concede, but so far, you've shown me some unrelated info on Vietnam, a pissed off former employee of the the FBI, who quite rightly, is choked with how the government handled 911 before and after the event.
You've got pilots who said it couldn't be done, but it was, and somehow it happened in front of witnesses...
As for the pentagon, I agree something's wonky there <-- more lameness, I know, but since I haven't spent the last 10 years mulling over the details, forgive me for not getting to the heart of the matter.

As for the plane in the field. Planes do that once in a while, but it's still safer than driving. Laughing
JTT

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 03:12 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
No, I'm bored with your nasty conversational style. You jump from one subject to another and then jump all over people for not keeping up. Obviously these events are related. But since I'm lame and have specious arguments, how on earth am I or anyone you've insulted here ever going to get a word in edgewise.

Ceili, stop with the "I'm feeling sorry for myself" routine. It just doesn't suit you, nor does it become you. There's nothing wrong with not being able to keep up as this is an extremely complicated and exceedingly diverse story.

Let me point out just how lame these "arguments" you're presenting are. And I note that you've done much much better when you've taken the time to think. You're not doing that here, now and it shows.

Quote:
You've got pilots who said it couldn't be done, but it was, and somehow it happened in front of witnesses...

What are you referring to? These are complicated issues and complicated events.

The truly important part, the part you've chosen to avoid is that the pilots noted that the NSTB, I suspect you know who they are, by following the data, that stuff that is relied upon for every investigation known to man, except for the events surrounding 9-11, said certain events on 9/11 couldn't have happened.

Quote:
a pissed off former employee of the the FBI

Really? I'd appreciate it if you would point me to anything that supports this contention. I would say that this is another paradosian but I'll wait until you provide me with something to substantiate you idea.

Quote:
and somehow it happened in front of witnesses...

Again, what is "it"? What exactly happened in front of witnesses?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 08:31 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed.

A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

It doesn't prove anything JTT.

The data parameter for Flt Deck Door can only change if an installed sensor records a change in its state. That means that 1. there must be such a sensor and 2 the sensor must be functioning so that it sends data.
The first question is whether the 757-200 even had door sensors. I can find no information saying they do.

I did found this however
Quote:
A break-away feature allows the door to be forced open in either direction for emergency access to or evacuation from the flight deck.

The break-away feature would allow the door to be opened without activating the electric lock so there would be no change in the electrical state of the locking mechanism.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:
What are the chances of 2 of the buildings being hit by airplanes? Purty damn small and yet it obviously happened, one of the airplanes visible on live TV.

For the alleged hijackers, with zero hours in big jets, it was completely impossible.

For professional airline pilots with thousands of hours of hours, it was also impossible,

"I set up New York [on a simulator] ... they all took turns trying to hit the buildings, ... and they couldn't do it unless they all slowed down to just about landing speed, ... at those high speeds they could not hit the buildings ...

All their [alleged hijackers] experience is on little airplanes, they overcontrol everything. You gotta understand, goin' 300 knots in an airliner, and you move the controls like you would expect to do in an airplane, well, I mean, you couldn't stand the G forces. Everything has to be just fingertips.

Basically, out of the ten times each guy did it, nobody could do it. ... Even these airline pilots that have thousands and thousands of hours of experience had a hard time controlling an airliner at those speeds.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Airplane controllability

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQtxTnDusk

parados

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 09:32 am
@JTT,
So airline pilots with thousands of hours can't hit a building that is 208 ft across but they can land on a runway that is only 100 ft across? I wonder how pilots are able to fly across country if they can't control airplanes at high rates of speed.
0 Replies