Dear Gustav

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 08:46 pm
I would like to apologize for not being here when you people needed me most. I can explain my absence. A few days back, me and some of the Cardinals got pretty wasted on some wine and we took to the streets, looking for nuns and prostitutes. The whole evening became blurry. I do remember grappling with a penguin-like creature in a dark alley. I must have assumed it was a nun, but, from what I've been told, I had stumbled into the Vatican City Zoo and actually coupled with a real live penguin. I awoke in jail, sick as a dog, and reeking of penguin.

It was in my darkest hour that I realized the importance of this site and the real friends I have here. Doctor BiPolar attended to my health and brought me back from the dead. Nurse Montana was at my side during the entire ordeal, wiping my forehead, and whispering words of encouragement into my ear. In the background, Eva and Patiodog were like two pillars of strength -- the compassion in their eyes was like a salve for my soul.

http://www.phrank.com/images/sh/season2/tcmmt07.jpg

Thank you, friends, thank you very much.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 08:52 pm
It's sure great to see you feeling better Gus. We were really worried about you for awhile there... Phew!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 08:53 pm
Oh, have you heard this one: A blonde is running after the Papamobil, screaming at the top of her lungs: "I'll have a scoop of vanilla and a scoop of chocolate!"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 08:56 pm
God Bless Gus and look at the hooters on Nurse Montana would ya.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 08:57 pm
What can I say :-D
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 09:05 pm
When I was in the height of my fever, I thought those hooters were two giant white chariots sent from above to whisk me to the Pearly Gates.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 09:06 pm
and how 'bout those custom hubcaps?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 09:11 pm
Oh, look! I've lost weight!!! Smile
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 06:25 am
yep - he's back from the dead, all right.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 12:14 pm
This is a helluva funny thread that deserves to be resurrected in 2005.

Gus, some more of your sage advice, please! :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 06:46 pm
Dear Gus,

I just found out we have been invited to eat Thanskgiving dinner at my brother-in-law's house. This is a terrible thing. They live in a dump, junk everywhere. They have 6 cats and keep the litter box in the kitchen where the smell seeps into everything. Their chickens poop on my car and their dog humps my leg. My sister-in-law is a mean drunk and makes a very dry turkey with canned gravy and soggy dressing. Last year my pumpkin pie had a long strand of hair in it. I need a good excuse to get out of this event. Any ideas?

Yours Truly, Green Witch
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 06:57 pm
Dear Gus,

In a drunken stupor and horrific moment of weakness I f**ked your sister. I cannot dismiss the demonic images or shake the incredible sense of impending damnation. I fear for my sanity.

What should I do?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 08:09 pm
Thank you, Reyn, for bumping up this thread! I had forgotten about it. And it gave me another opportunity to laugh at Cav's comments. What a guy!

Now...where is that old Gus?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 08:16 pm
Eva wrote:
Thank you, Reyn, for bumping up this thread! I had forgotten about it.

I was busting my gut as I was going through it.

Could a TV series be far behind?

Imagine Gus giving out advice on a live broadcast! Now that would be reality TV worth watching. Laughing
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 08:22 pm
Yeah, I have been reading along and laughing at some of cav's comments too.

Dear Gus,

Thank you for all the laughs....keep 'em commin'...just wanted to point that out.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 07:50 am
Dear Gustav,

I have been hoarding blank Scrabble tiles for several years now, in the hopes of defeating my Scrabble nemesis, AKA "Mom", my sainted mother. And I want to do it with a triple word score using the name of Dick Tracy's foe, Mr. Mx-er, something or other.

But I'm unsure of the spelling. I think there's a second x in there someplace.

Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Signed, scoreless and orthographically challenged in Brighton
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 08:14 am
Dear Goofstaf,

will it EVER be over? and where the heck are you? (in case I can ask two questions at once...)
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 10:36 am
I found this on Google
I found this on Google---a partial bio. ---BBB

Gustav Ratzenhofer
born July 4, 1842, Vienna
died Oct. 8, 1904, at sea

Austrian soldier, military jurist, and sociologist, a Social Darwinist who conceived of society as a universe of conflicting ethnic groups, and who thought that sociology could guide the human species into higher forms of association.

Ratzenhofer's formal education ended after a short time in secondary school. He rose in the Austrian Army…
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 08:19 am
Do we need to drag him in here by his ears? Or maybe he's resting in his coffin during the day and only comes out at night..
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 08:47 am
Gustav - could you expound upon this point: "society as a universe of conflicting ethnic groups."? Thanks in advance.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dear Gustav
  3. » Page 14
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:25:21