Why Would Benicio Del Toro And Anthony Hopkins...

rosborne979

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 09:55 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

I agree; it could have surely been better.

But I see between 5-8 movies a month, this one was much more entertaining than at least 60% of what I see on a regular basis.

If I was an infrequent movie watcher, and I was really excited for this movie, then I may have been more disapointed.

I agree, it was better than a lot of the crap out there. But I guess I fall into that "infrequent" watcher category and had high hopes this film would be more of what I was looking for. It's easy to get disappointed the more you look forward to a film.
maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:07 am
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:
It's easy to get disappointed the more you look forward to a film.

Tell me about it; let me think of some recent huge disapointments for me, which when thought of objectively may not have been as bad.

Transformers 2
Spider-Man 3
Wolverine: Origins
Harry Potter 6

I know there's more, but those were some biggies that I was looking foward to.
djjd62

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:10 am
@maporsche,
they should have split harry potter 6 into two films like they're doing with 7

they skipped a lot of stuff in 4 and 5 but it wasn't as important, but almost all the plot lines of 6 & 7 are crucial to telling the tale
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:41 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Transformers 2
Spider-Man 3
Wolverine: Origins
Harry Potter 6

I agree with all of those (with the possible exception of Harry Potter 6, just because I don't follow those films very closely and therefor don't have any expectations).
0 Replies