Rockhead

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 06:13 pm
@thack45,
Timmy is not big enough to play tight end. and not fast enough to be a receiver or tailback.

he projects as a fullback that can pass the ball better than most fullbacks, but not as well as the quarterbacks.
panzade

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 06:45 pm
DOH! I just realized that the Jets Off. coordinator is Tony Soprano(sic) who developed the wildcat offense in Miami. No wonder the Jets want him on the bench.
0 Replies

venus111

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 08:38 am
@edgarblythe,
but is the NFL going to allow him to keep the scriptures under his eyes when a national networks and sponsors are paying the bills
panzade

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 11:58 am
@venus111,
Quote:
keep the scriptures under his eyes

I believe he stopped doing that after he left Univ of Florida. I might be wrong though.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 03:44 pm
@Rockhead,
He's not big enough to be an elite TE. But he's big enough to be a mediocre second stringer that would have some value in crafty play calling (or the old "make the other team think you're going to be crafty" bit).
0 Replies

Sandraer

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 01:34 am
@Region Philbis,
good
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:57 am
@Sandraer,
Quote:
Yankees fans boo Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow has work to do if he's going to win over New York sports fans.

The new backup quarterback for the Jets was booed at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night when he was shown
on the giant video board -- even though he was wearing a Yankees cap.

Sitting in the third row next to the Los Angeles Angels dugout, Tebow cracked a smile and acknowledged the
camera. There was a smattering of cheers, but most of the initial reactions were boos.

Tebow was acquired by the New York Jets from Denver in a much-hyped trade last month. He is expected to
back up starter Mark Sanchez, even though Tebow rallied the Broncos to the NFL playoffs last season and
became a polarizing sensation in the process.

Sitting next to Tebow was Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade, also booed when he was shown on the scoreboard
earlier in the game. But those boos quickly turned to cheers when Wade held up his Yankees cap.
(espn)

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0415/ny_u_dwtt2_300.jpg
thack45

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 12:07 pm
@Region Philbis,
some people's children...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 08:37 pm
@Region Philbis,
I think Wade did a number on a not-so-hot Knicks team.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:43 am
Tim Tebow now joins the ranks of the Westboro folk, Kirk Cameron and other hate mongers, having just announced that he will be the guest speaker at a famed anti-gay, anti-semitic and anti-Muslim church in Dallas. Love when religion is cloaked in hatred.
panzade

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 01:58 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
I'm truly disappointed.

I met Tim when I was working at the UF stadium years ago and have followed him since then. I thought he was a good role model; not anymore.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 04:23 pm
@panzade,
He doth protest too much! when he retires he will come screaming out of the closet and make a fortune on his story!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 05:10 pm
Tim no longer amuses me.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 10:46 am

jets unceremoniously cut tebow...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 10:52 am
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc8zaRPqsNo6OrkndEEeOcbWYkf2PqGG7fVPMjEorSoK1eDEKZ
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 03:14 pm
Quote:
ESPN Boston (facebook)
BREAKING NEWS: Per Ed Werder -- Patriots are signing quarterback Tim Tebow
and expect him to participate in minicamp starting tomorrow

Shocked
Ragman

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 03:34 pm
@Region Philbis,
Oy Vey as Mir!. If anyone in the NFL can do it, Josh McDaniel could get something worthwhile out of him. I could safely say he's the luckiest man in pro football.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 04:04 pm
@Region Philbis,
WHAT?????
0 Replies