There is No Plan B

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 02:30 pm
I pity the fool who misses the A-Team remake!

http://www.fandango.com/theateam_115301/movieoverview
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 897 • Replies: 5
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 02:37 pm
@Brandon9000,
start pitying

i doubt i'll even steal this one from the internets

i've seen the a team a total of three times, actually i've seen the same a team show three times

when it was first on the air i hadn't watched it, but decided to give it a shot, the episode was the one where mr t goes undercover in prison to bust an illegal boxing ring, i never saw another first run episode

later in reruns i thought, what the heck, i'll give it another shot, turn it one and it's.........the episode where mr t goes undercover in a prison to bust an illegal boxing ring

so a few years back, i'm home sick, and i see the a team is on in reruns, think, eh, what the hell, give it one more shot, and it's.........the episode where mr t goes undercover in a prison to bust an illegal boxing ring

roger

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 02:47 pm
@djjd62,
Kind of makes you wonder, huh? Maybe there was only one episode and they showed it week after week, season after season, and noone noticed but you.
djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 03:01 pm
@roger,
Shocked

Confused
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 03:05 pm
@roger,
Great minds, roger. That's what I was thinking. (I never paid attention to the plot -- the A team was all about George Peppard for me.)
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 05:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I pity the fool who misses the A-Team remake!

No surprise here.
0 Replies