Francis

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 02:57 pm
@saab,
Multiple orgasms, too..
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 02:57 pm
@Francis,
Speak for yourself.

Though it does take practice. Thanks Tantra!

Cycloptichorn
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 02:58 pm
@saab,
You obviously haven't met Jim Boz.
Francis

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:02 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I see you are perusing the Kamasutra...
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:04 pm
@The Joke Explainer,
This is just a hunch, but I'm getting a sense that you forgot to boldface "ebrown p".

As to the topic of the thread, I think women tend to be better multitaskers than men. It's a clichee, but I think it's true.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:06 pm
Better at giving birth. Don't get me wrong. Arnold did a find job in "Junior" but, leave it to the pros I say.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:51 pm
@The Joke Explainer,
The Joke Explainer wrote:

ebrown p is referencing a scene in Life of Brian in which the characters have the following humorous exchange:

Quote:
Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!?!
Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But ... you can't HAVE babies!
Stan: Don't you oppress me!
Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emmwi_Y7fGs[/youtube]

I like the part where the man wants to have babies.

I remember watching Dick Cavette as a kid, and someone was explaining how someday, we would be able to gestate the baby outside of the uterus. Just take it out of the container when it was done.

I remember thinking it would be cool to do that. Like you could grow a baby in a fish aquarium, and keep it in the living room.

(tap tap tap....hey baby, how's it goin' in there?)
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:20 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
we'll always have writing our name in the snow

Only until you get old my friend.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 05:35 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Generally speaking...

Women are more empathetic than men and more interested in and considerate of others' feelings.

0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 05:42 pm
Isn't a song out there that goes along the lines of "I can do anything you can do better. No you can't. Yes I can!"

Also, women are better at remembering things more then men. I mean the fact that they can bring up things a man did YEARS prior is proof enough.
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:51 am
It's hard to say. So many of the ways we gauge how good someone is at something is how well they manage to do the things that men are good at. Naturally, this is a heavy bias to the advantage of men.

I mean, if you look at how someone throws a ball, you might say that the man is a better pitcher, but maybe only if both the man and the woman are overhand pitching (like men do). Yet, when you see softball pitchers (mostly women) throw the ball even faster, it make me wonder if so many of the "best" ways to do things are simply the "male" way, and we have yet to find alternative methods which are actually superior or even fit to a gender.

Am I rambling? did anyone get what I was trying to say?

T
K
O

0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:57 am
Women can't parrallel park. now theres a life skill you would miss.
generally on average women tend to score lower at spacial tasks. no references to back that up though.

I believe women use oxygen more frugally which makes them better scuba divers.
dadpad

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 01:06 am
Quote:
women are better at remembering things more then men

except when they're pregnant.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 03:58 am
I think women would make better psychologists and politicians then men, though most female politicians have been more macho and aggresive than their male counterparts because of what it takes to succeed as a female in politics. Queen Elizabeth, PM Thatcher come quickly to mind. No faint hearts there, but if allowed to take over the professions of Politics and Psychology I think we would see an improvement in the average human performance in those fields.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 09:22 am
Women are better at continuing to add and "maintain" new friends past the
age of thirty.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 09:26 am
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:
I believe women use oxygen more frugally which makes them better scuba divers.

Women are prone to neurological problems in their extremities if they dive too much.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 09:29 am
@George,
Yeah, but have you noticed that under the age of thirty women will be super-ultra-mega best friends with another woman, sharing a closeness you only achieved with your childhood buddies, and then one day they randomly decide they fuckin' hate each other? That's soooooooo weird.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:38 pm
@Seed,
Yes - it was in Chorus Line I believe.
Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:41 pm
@dadpad,
Actually parellel parking is all about practice. When I worked downtown and went to night school - I had to parellel park frequently. I could squeeze into impossible size spaces easily. Now that I do infrequently - it can take me a couple more twists of the wheel.
0 Replies