ECCE HOMO

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 07:38 pm
Somewhere there are still peoples and herds, but not where we live, my brothers: here there are states.

The state? What is that? Well then, open your ears to me, for now I shall speak to you about the death of peoples.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 07:41 pm
The state is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it tells lies too; and this lie crawls out of its mouth: "I, the state, am the people." That is a lie! It was creators who created peoples and hung a faith and a love over them: thus they served life.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 07:46 pm
The State I call it where all drink poison, the good and the wicked; state, where all lose themselves, the good and the wicked; state, where the slow suicide of all is called "life."

Behold the superfluous! They steal the works of the inventors and the treasures of the sages for themselves; "education" they call their theft - and everything turns to sickness and misfortune for them.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 07:50 pm
Behold the superfluous! They are always sick; they vomit their gall and call it a newspaper. They devour each other and cannot even digest themselves.

Behold the superfluous! They gather riches and be-come poorer with them. They want power and first the lever of power, much money-the impotent pau-pers!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 07:51 pm
Watch them clamber, these swift monkeys! They clamber over one another and thus drag one another into the mud and the depth.

They all want to get to the throne: that is their madness-as if happiness sat on the throne. Often mud sits on the throne-and often also the throne on mud. Mad they all appear to me, clambering monkeys and overardent. Foul smells their idol, the cold monster: foul they smell to me altogether, these idolators.

My brothers, do you want to suffocate in the fumes of their snouts and appetites? Rather break the win-dows and leap to freedom.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2010 08:17 pm
Watch them clamber, these swift monkeys! They clamber over one another and thus drag one another into the mud and the depth. They all want to get to the throne: that is their madness-as if happiness sat on the throne. Often mud sits on the throne-and often also the throne on mud.

Mad they all appear to me, clambering monkeys and overardent. Foul smells their idol, the cold monster: foul they smell to me altogether, these idolators.

My brothers, do you want to suffocate in the fumes of their snouts and appetites? Rather break the win-dows and leap to freedom.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 06:35 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5MytakLy8
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 10:45 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Setanta wrote:

Why is this boy callin' ol' Freddy Nietzsche a homo?

Undoubtedly, Nietzsche was a homo sapiens - sapiens, which differs him and most of us from that group which is described by stultorum infinitus est numerus . (Pontius Pilatus, btw, said to Jesus: 'ecce homo'.)
In English: The number of fools is infinite. (Ecc. 1:15)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 10:46 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:
(Pontius Pilatus, btw, said to Jesus: 'ecce homo'.)

Pilate was alleged to have said that of Jeebus . . . he was addressing the mob when he said it (if he actually did say it), not Jeebus.
JEEBUS
0 Replies