farmerman

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 05:10 pm
@spendius,
dont worry about it spendi. Its none of your business anyway.
spendius

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 05:16 pm
@farmerman,
I wasn't worried about it fm. It is always my business what is said in public and in my ambience

Your response is anti-A2K. You could have a pm triste with ci. Get a chatroom with the silly sod.
farmerman

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 05:57 pm
@spendius,
why you little scamp. Youre jealous!! When you sent me that PM with your naked butt, I told you then that I didnt swing that way. Mathos told me that he had to beat you off with a stick .
Now please, dont make me break your heart in pubic.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 06:02 pm
@farmerman,
Oh, I'd love to meet you both there. Oh, well. I've only been to the 101 turnoff.
Please report.
farmerman

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 06:06 pm
@ossobuco,
where do you mean? Novato or Philly? (Better watch what ya say about Philly).

Novato has some of the best fresh squeezed orange juice Ive evr had. Even better that Naranja e Sangeine of the Phillipines
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 10:49 pm
@farmerman,
Novato used to be one of my old haunts as I drove from the Bay Area up to Pt. Reyes and Tomales Bay.

If you're into architecture, be sure to visit the Marin County Civic Center building next door in San Rafael. It is one of Frank Lloyd Wright's most beautiful works of art.

And then there's always Petaluma, the Arm Wrestling and Chicken capital of the world.

And, since I know that light houses are an interest to you, go to the Pt. Reyes National Seashore to take a look at the gorgeous Pacific ocean and explore the beautiful light house there.

Okay, I have to stop now. I'm making myself homesick. Damn, I sure miss the California landscapes... :::sniffle:::
spendius

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 03:47 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Now please, dont make me break your heart in pubic.

Feel free to try you old queen. Give your obvious obsessions a good work out. You've only been hinting so far.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 04:51 am
@Butrflynet,
When I lived in STockton, I used to get all depressed at what a shithole it was. SO Id travel the 101 and 1 up to Ukiah and spend long weekends just getting away and doing back roads . You could relly get lost in the REDWOOD EMPIRE.
I so hated most of the overcrowded parts of (Rt 5) California and how they fucked it up with overdevelopment and malls . I needed to get away.

My trip to Novato is to meet with a client so Ill have plenty of time to kill a couple of weeks (I hope)

I already have a list of the lighthouses and waterfront areas to visit.
spendius

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 08:40 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I already have a list of the lighthouses and waterfront areas to visit.

I hope the lighthouses and waterfronts are enchanted at the prospect of so important a personage as yourself popping along and giving them a look over.

Telling the 409 thousand folks of Stockton that they live in a shithole and are all fucked up is not very nice fm. Would you prefer them to flatten the place and grow trees on it instead so you can drive through them with that satisfied smirk of the nature lover which I find so absolutely hilarious.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2010 02:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman, I'm waiting for your visit to our area. You have my email address, right?

I'm on facebook and travelpod.com.
farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2010 03:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
yep. Ill be in San Fran this autumn . Ill be in Novato for a few days on business and then Ill be looking you guys up.
spendius

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2010 04:19 pm
@farmerman,
What about the girls fm? Or is "guys" now a unisex term? If so it allows that "girls" is as well or that it's an anachronism.

Which is a shame. Proust never mentioned "seaside guys".
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 07:36 pm
@farmerman,
What happened? Didn't hear from you. ;(
Ragman

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 08:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
psst Tak: this is a 5-yr-old thread..or were you just being funny?

BTW, glad to see you active again. Hope you're well.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 12:33 pm
@Ragman,
Was just hoping for a response from farmerman. Wink
ehBeth

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 07:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Good to see you posting!

(maybe if you keep getting responses here, farmerman will notice the activity and check in Wink )
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 05:56 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi ehBeth, Everybody ready for the holidays? It's the first year I haven't traveled, but my wife and I are going to Hawaii next month, and stay at my nephew's condo in Waikiki for one week. Looking forward to that trip to warm up my bones.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 06:09 pm
It is great to see you posting again, Tak
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 06:58 pm
@realjohnboy,
Thanks, rjb.
0 Replies

Udyr

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 02:32 am
Lived there for a while. The only point: how do they get parcels from amazon and so on, it was hard to live so far away. The prices there, especially for technical stuff, are much higher
0 Replies