Am I too old to go trick o treating?

ehBeth

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 07:54 am
@Tai Chi,
The Zombie Walks are fantastic. Most of them were the weekend before Hallowe'en, so people could still take their kids out on Hallowe'en, but the costumes were fantastic.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 09:20 am
@Green Witch,
That reminds me of when I was in college walking in a mall later a night. "Santa" seemed a bit young and as we were walking by - he said "What to sit on my lap?" and not in a tone that you would expect from Santa! I also had a clown once hit on me. So go ahead and let us all know what sort of response you received.

I did see many adults dressed up the other night and it was fun to see them - however, they all had children with them or were giving candy out - they did not take any candy.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 09:24 am
@CalamityJane,
Thank you thank you. I am now in tears. You made my Monday morning (while printing off boring reports).
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 09:25 am
@msolga,
Or at least getting a date.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 09:34 am
I painted myself up as Marcel Marceau one year and was wandering around the enclaves of the South End of Boston and I ran into a couple of Chiquitta bananas and we crashed a party. I, in the tradition of Marceau, spoke not a word all evening
0 Replies