Sexiest Man?

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:20 pm
oh no, don't catch me!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:23 pm
Setanta wrote:
an' if i can land this snowball upside of Lola's noggin, i'm gonna rock hers for her . . .

I'm glad to see that Setanta has made such fine friends, who will attempt to defend him against all obstacles(=ehBeth in a mood), but i've just spent over an hour on the phone with a lawyer Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes , and i'm in a fine mood Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Rolling Eyes for a pinpointspeck search.

Luckily for me (and Setanta), this mood will pass by the time we meet at

[size=7]4:00 p.m. at Spadina subway station, on the streetcar level, with Oma and Opa[/size]
He is quite a fine lad, as I'm sure you know. Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:25 pm
Well, the dog keeps scratchin' my arm (cause he can't get at my butt), which translates: "Take me for a walk, damnit ! ! !" . . . so i rotta gun . . .
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:46 pm
Sho now, he's a fine lad, top-drawer, but does he get away with usin' the eh-word? There be the nub.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 02:05 pm
This may be a little off of the subject,but can I put my two cents in for the sexiest woman?
I wont include any women from hollywood or entertainers,because they have had everything lifted,tucked,or otherwise modified.
Before my wife passed away,she was the sexiest woman,but now I find a couple of the wonem I have met on here to be sexy,sight unseen.I just find them sexy because of their attitudes,their brains,and their wit.
Those would be jespah and redheat (from abuzz).I have never met them,but I find both of them sexy (for whatever thats worth).
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 02:14 pm
It was nice of you to run interference for Blatham, Setanta, but we all know where your heart and snow ball throwing is aimed. And it's not at me. Don't get too mad at him, eBeth.......he was just trying to help poor attacked Blatham out.

Unfortunately Blatham finally caught me and..............I stuffed a snowball down his pants. And.........
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 02:15 pm
And mysteryman, it's a good idea you have there to make this an equal opportunity thread. The sexist women is as good a topic as the sexist men. I'll run go tell Jespah what you said.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 02:39 pm
Lola,please do.I have thought her sexy since I first started interacting with her,and I have never met her.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 02:43 pm
I'm sure she'll be honored, mysteryman.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 03:09 pm
Well, goodness gracious me!
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 03:57 pm
I saw it, Pugs ... just cover you buggly eyes.
0 Replies

babsatamelia

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:44 pm
Sexiest man?
I went with "none of the above"
because someone you think is sexy
AFTER getting to know them -
(in my humble opinion) proves to be
a far more important, vital, vivacious
& utterly blissful kind of sexy than a
shallow set of criteria will ever provide.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 08:55 pm
Shallow Set of Criteria??? Who says a sense of humor is a shallow criterium? Babs I beg to differ. You may not know until you meet F2F whether you'll be blissful, but surely for the rest, these are the things we're want; to wit: Presentable, Smart, Funny and Not a Terrorist.

I thought we'd determined any man willing to get on this thread must already have a pretty good set of criteria!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 12:42 am
Damned fine sets of criteria, if you ask me - never seen finer criteria!

God - I love a man with a fine set of criteria!

Oooops - this is a family thread, right?

blushes
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 12:50 am
i've been thinking about posting on this thread.

i didn't want to seem to be acting too vain tho.

thought you girls were refering to me...........oh well.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 01:04 am
Mikey - we was - in part.

You have a FIIIIIIIIIIIIINE set of criteria too!
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 01:08 am
thanks deb. which part tho lol?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 01:31 am
I agree dlowan. A set of criteria truly defines a man. So......but clarify something for me..........have we decided that any man posting to this thread is proving himself to be sexy in our eyes? I do admit that men brave enough to post to this thread certainly are strong enough to deserve the designation of sexy. Oops, I see that bravery is not a criteria we've agreed upon. Well, then they're certainly smart enough, and have a good enough sense of humor to read the thread. And I don't think we have a terrorist in the bunch. That leaves presentable............well, I suppose that would be according to one's criteria.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 08:16 am
Y'all stop staring at my criteria right this minute!!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2002 08:23 am
heeeeheeeeee
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 9
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:19:38