Sexiest Man?

blatham

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:29 am
dear flirting, fight inducing lola

As an average sized dinosaur, far be it from me to challenge someone with inferior testosterone levels. However, I feel an intellectually incumbency to address your notion that more sexually open cultures might display a genetically determined endocrine variation which would possibly account for variations in sexual repression. Here I will side with the folks who posit a compliment of causation - culture and upbringing (a fundamentalist childhood, for example) in tandem with facts of the psyche and chance genetic variations in those fluids that zip around in our brains making trouble and big fun. Want to fight?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:30 am
Yeah . . . what he said . . .
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:33 am
Piffka

Your piece on roosters was lovely.

Merry

Thanks for the reminder on title and author. I had quite forgotten it was a Bradbury story.

Lola

Re the Connery interview....I did see something similar to what you describe, but on (I think) sixty minutes and with a lady who's name and face I can't recall, but not Walters. I think the question related to how the Bond character treated some of the female characters in that series of movies. His response, I think, was "Well, don't you think they deserved it?"
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:35 am
Diane

You questioned my credibility regarding truth earlier and I meant to speak to that. It is a proper and prudent position. You are advised to continue.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 10:07 am
Back for a fight in a minute
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 10:55 am
Dearest blatham (and Setanta too)

I do believe you have agreed with me. Because what you said above is also what I said about all explanations going hand in hand. But maybe I wasn't as clear as I might have been. Yes, absolutely, all behavior is a combination of psychic organization, culture and brain chemistry. So no chance for a fight on this one.....too bad too, I was all ready.

(batting eye lids, smiling, hugging the men)

I'm letting the comment about "inferior" testrosterone levels slide because it would surely ruin a "sexist man" thread to have the women in all out battle with the men..........but........(giggling)...or maybe not, fighting can be fun......(throwing a snow ball at Blatham) less does not necessarily indicate inferiority, you know.......and actually, I believe Mr. Blatham agrees on this point. (running to hide behind a near by tree) Come on B.......... confess. And......of course, it's also true, that to truly know how my testosterone level compares to yours, we would have to have a test. But that seems unnecessary, since I agree that the chances of my level being higher than yours are in the unlikely catagory.

Inferior? Those are fightin words, Buster.
Wanna fight?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:01 am
There is only one sexual organ, it is common to both men and women, an' if i can land this snowball upside of Lola's noggin, i'm gonna rock hers for her . . .
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:17 am
Now, now folks ... as the flower chillun were wont to say, "make love, not war." 'Course that was back in the halcyon days ere tares of life in the real world choked the pleasure outta their pot.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:20 am
I bever forget a face, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception.

Oh, wait! Wrong thread. This isn't the "insults", is it?
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:24 am
Speakin' of bever, me thinks some ladies protesteroneth too much.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:34 am
Missed. Guess you'll have to try again.

Me? Protest too much? Why would a lady like me do a thing like that? Oh no, I'm being chased by a herd of wild men! Oh no, oh no........help help!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:35 am
You wish, you virtual minx . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:46 am
throwin' a snowball at another woman, Setanta? in public?
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:46 am
Bever and minx .... seems we've gone a fur piece from a sex idle.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:51 am
it's just a little play time
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:59 am
Playtime's up for Setanta ... he done got caught with his pa.., uh, .. er, that is, caught in the act.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:00 pm
Just tryin' t' help me out, huh, Deb ?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:07 pm
Good call, dill pickle :wink:
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:14 pm
I threw the snow ball at Blatham. But he appears to be hiding out.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:19 pm
It's true...the vicious snowball was coming straight at me, hip high when suddenly my dear friend Setanta threw his body in the snowball's path, thus saving me. A chivalrous act, allowing me to chase a curiously slow Lola such that I might introduce Canadian snow to whatever is beneath that turtleneck and parka.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 8
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:06:05