Sexiest Man?

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 10:55 pm
Hey, it's my book-end! :wink:

Hoagy Carmichael and Eminem, Dylan and Cohen. Quite a spectrum.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 11:10 pm
OK, ehBeth, it's your bookend. But if I let you talk about Cole Porter and Hoagy Carmichael, will you let me listen to Eminem and Salt&Peppa etc.? Please?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 11:19 pm
Funny you should mention Salt'n'Pepa. I quite liked them, even did the one-sided 'do for a while.

You can listen to them, and talk about them. http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/bio.asp?oid=2273&cf=2273
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 01:41 am
merry

Your eminem/Tiger Woods bit made me laugh out loud. But it's of course precisely the way a liberal like me wants to see things going.

testing
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 02:28 am
weighing in on the sexy man thoughts - although some may feel I am 'way out', lol!

Eminem is very impressive and excellent, innovative in his genre. I agree, if he stay 'unshot', he will build a long and extraordinary performance career. Reading his lyrics will not convey what he has to say - it is done through the whole enchilada. Lot's of irony and sarcasm there, but also gut feelings. A good lyricist will strike chords in many hearts with images that leave one free to roam in different directions. Eninem is once such artist, and one that you will hear something new each time you listen. Warning, however: the music must be heard at a loud volume and on good stereo equipment, or, you would miss the complexity of it.

Gene Wilder - now he is my idea of a sexy man. I would not be able to answer the poll as stated presently here, because he is part of but not all of the options and there is no way to add any in.... Crying or Very sad

Lady Blue

PS. Salt 'n Peppa - great stuff they did! Leonard Cohen has a sexy and intelligent voice and his lyrics ain't hard to listen to, lol.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 03:59 am
LOL! Gene Wilder does it for me - the sight of his stunned little face, hanging upside down in the prison cell (I think that is were it was) when he wakes with the awful hangover and is so polite and dazed is a a real high for me.....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 06:38 am
Gene Wilder was so masterful in Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 06:41 am
Oops - I was thinking of "Blazing Saddles" in the above comment - but how about "The Producers"?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 06:51 am
I loved him as Dr. Frankenstein! (No, Frahnkensteen Laughing )
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 06:55 am
Gene Wilder ... now you're talkin' about my main man. Great in all of 'em.
Silver Streak, Frisco Kid, the whole kit kaboodle.

http://www.triviatribute.com/genewilder.html
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 07:21 am
Clearly not who you might expect, but clearly a manly man. Perhaps it is in his eyes?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 08:50 am
Thank you for the Link, Debacle. Gene Wilder is another one who's in a class by himself. I'm surprised that Frisco Kid never ends up on anyone's list of 10 best all-time comedies.

Could be because at its core it's not really a comedy at all?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 08:57 am
Gene Wilder plays an awesome western fella.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:34 am
Gene Wilder is a man for all seasons. I've always loved him. Young Frankenshteen, Blazing Saddles, Silver Streak and so many others that aren't coming to mind right now.

I'd also like to spend some quality time with Mel Brooks. Oh, and Marty Feldman would certainly provide an all new way of seeing things. "The pen is mightier than the sword and considerably easier to write with."
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:53 am
I think we have to remember that SEXIEST is just from a physical appearance enhanced by screen personality. The actuality comes when you smell that person. If you can't dig the smell of their armpits.......Then, It's not sexy
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 09:53 am
yes, Gene Wilder..........I absolutely agree. very sexy
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2002 07:35 pm
Sexy is sensitive, caring, loving, affectionate, honest, loyal, and funny.

Goodlooking helps too:)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2002 08:29 pm
I wouldn't have the foggiest idea! c.i.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2002 08:35 pm
Why can't they all come in one, beautiful package?

It's a mystery!
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2002 08:55 pm
Val Kilmer in "Heat"
Kurt Russell in "Tombstone"
Mel Gibson in "Braveheart"
Bruce Willis in "Moonlighting" (Not looks,...but something)
The lead singer for "Spacehog"
Lawrence Olivier in the 50's (HELLO!)
Robert Taylor in the 1940's (Good Lord!)

I think sex appeal must be physical. Other kinds of appeal are better and more lasting, but PLEASE. Sex appeal is an animal magnetism that zings through you when you SEE someone.

(I can't explain Bruce Willis. Maybe it wasn't sex appeal, but it was APPEAL.)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 19
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:04:05