plainoldme

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 09:18 pm
@Green Witch,
That's funny!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 09:20 pm
@ebrown p,
I bet they really hate the story of the loaves and fishes, pure communism if there ever was such an example.
plainoldme

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 09:24 pm
@revel,
But the Baptists believe all men can and should read the Bible and interpret it for themselves . . . or, at least, that was one of their founding principles.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 09:26 pm
to know how the right would re-write the Bible, just listen to Glenn Beck.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 08:20 am
@ebrown p,
And, when Peter used his sword, Jesus re-attached the man's ear that Peter severed. Intense research has demonstrated that the man was an ancestor of Vincent Van Gogh and that he sailed with Mary Magdalene after the Resurrection, landed in France and from there made his way to Holland. . . using GPS.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 03:43 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
I bet they really hate the story of the loaves and fishes,
pure communism if there ever was such an example.
HOW do u figure that is communism??
That 's not commie nor nazi.
I 've not given away bread nor fish, but I 've given away cash $$ and I 'm no communist.

David
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 03:46 pm
yeah, David, do you seriously expect us to believe that you're a fellow traveler who's unaware he is? red clear through.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 04:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
yeah, David, do you seriously expect us to believe that you're a fellow traveler who's unaware he is?
red clear through.
I have made it clear that I hold the commies, the nazis and the liberals in abhorence.
rabel22

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 06:25 pm
When do we get the Book of Bush added to the bible? After all bush had conversations with God all the time.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 10:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
But you can't see how different they are from each other!
plainoldme

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 10:58 pm
@rabel22,
Remember when bush described himself as a compassionate conservative? What an oxymoron!
classicchinadoll

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 08:49 pm
@ebrown p,
They are contemplating expanding that to science loving, intellectual atheist liberal commie gay boys. So the text is more in accordance with the spirit of the message.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 10:16 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Remember when bush described himself as a compassionate conservative? What an oxymoron!
Your observation is correct, IF he allowed his compassion to cause him to DEVIATE from the paradigm,
but if, in his compassion, he did NOT deviate -- if he played it straight, anyway -- then it was not oxymoronic.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 10:19 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
But you can't see how different they are from each other!
but, I can see how SIMILAR thay r to each other !!!

David
plainoldme

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 05:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
bush's labeling as a compassionate conservative was a trick, a lie. Deviation here is from what is commonly considered "moral" but which I prefer to call "ethical."
bush was never moral, never ethical.
plainoldme

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 05:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Maybe you need to clean your glasses.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 05:30 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
bush's labeling as a compassionate conservative was a trick, a lie.
Possibly, probably an election gimmick; like his lie of: "read my lips: no new taxes."
The Bushes were never conservatives.
I did not think much of them
and I disapproved when Reagan chose to balance his own conservatism
with Bush, who leaned further to the left than Reagan.
He was not a good choice for VP.

Tho I voted for the Bushes, to avoid worse alternatives,
I felt a perverted brief satisfaction when Clintion defeated Bush.
Bush deserved to get rejected.

David

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 05:32 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Maybe you need to clean your glasses.
I don 't wear glasses (except for small print).

David
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 11:28 pm
@Diest TKO,
and how does this news change any of your view points on Christ or God in general? Is it suprizing? it is said that this kind of non-sense would happen near the end times. Does anyone out there whether they believe in Christianity or not do you not think we are near end times?? Or at least near the end of a new beggining? And again, why is it that the non believers constantly take stabs at believers? I don't see any TRUE Christian running on here to take stabs at you. Every form of religion even if you are athiest should value human life enough to respect one another and be willing to be treat others as you would like to be treated. Do I run on here and say that because some of the non believers deny and persecute me that they might one day be my footstool in Heaven?? no! because I DONT want it to go down that way, that is why! (and I am ss i am not attacking you tko just new to this site and i replied as in general but not as to attack you)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 11:30 pm
@Green Witch,
that's a very funny picture green witch (sarcasticly) and where can i contact Menol to help him or her with my problems??