so i got Dope No cash and im All most out the last of my stach

Skeee

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 06:44 pm

i live in america where i have ah right ta be ah drugdealer you dont have ta like me you can try n set me up and inditet me dat dnt mean dis da end of da game im sitting up in here writing raps taking **** starting fights people say im hyped
im alil lost and crazy try n play me and ill go crazy so what i talk **** talk direcctly ta me if you talk **** wanna walk **** then get right and bark bittch ack like ah dog not ah bittch do wrong and ill bag ya like ah snitch
you know what im talking bout see this line mother ****** dont cross it ive been real patiction for years bittch waiting for someone like my dog ta turn snich grab em take em for ah ride and show em whats next Bittch

boomerang

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 08:48 pm
@Skeee,
I live in America where I have the right to think you're a fucktard, it ain't hard, stay on guard, retard, or get scarred
Lets be clear - you sell your stuff around here and it'll be severe, you'll disappear
This might be the U.S.A. but it's not okay. You'll be in disarray because I will chase you away.

Asshole.

Also -- rhyming "crazy" with "crazy" is just lame and "bitch" only has one "t" and it's "indict" not "inditet" and Jesus God I've barely started.....

Off to English class with you, my good Skeee.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 09:00 pm
@boomerang,
you get points for being able to decode that gibberish...I suppose.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 09:13 pm
@boomerang,
Good to know there are some people who actually understand some of the garbage this retard is peddling. Literacy, I guess, is not a pre-requisite to being a rap "artist."
farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 06:18 am
@Merry Andrew,
Pleeeeze done stop ya exercizin of ya right ta rap, iss alright ya might get capped by some momma tired a youre crap.KAWAAP!!, atsa sound a mr 9 milimeter goin through ya cap an then you rap be playin TAPS. Memmer mack, ya heard it here on da track .

I be da rapping grampa an Im here too wit to pass on my **** to you little retard dicks who think theyze so smart they dont need the chits from they english lit.

In yo zeal ta spiehl and squal like a baby seal ya missin da point clyde, you just commiting verbicide wit you imbecilic word slide .
Ya go visit some rwal poesy dude name a Coleridge,made up **** yo mine cant hold it you be blown away by the way he say so many way that "Its Ok ta be a statue on the way to Cathay"
ya can see da runes fer miles an da man say dat hes so powrful aiunt no dude more ruff n he am, even though he be gone since the early Sinian and he still spoutin it on a pice a scrim "I Be OZYMANDIEM" Toughest dude what ever been"

Read mo **** and then yo raps legit, right now you got no place to sit an see aboiut whats it.

NOWMSAAIN?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 12:49 pm
I claim victory over that little ignorant skeee.His rap is vap-id, got no meter got no style.Makes the reeder think awhile, that hes tappid all his ghetto crap
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 12:55 pm
Lay down
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 01:17 pm
Understand,,,,, MisTEr boomerang
you talking sht but you aNt No gaMe
hOw maNy fucktard's lik you 3 on my PagE
ganna hit back with dis gibberish
oh hawkeye10 oOHh HawkEye10
Dnt be blind oh hawkeye10
take it back ta da streets dat i been on
from CoRner ta corNeR making my HustLe
Merry Andrew are you my ManaGer
or some kind of iNviSeR
So you think i dnt got what it take ta spit
biTTch i dnt think you got da ball ta touch my dick
I aNt being gay but you are BiTTch
Talk **** I can understand you dnt understand
what i understand so just let it go understand this man
if you talk it better be bout walkin it

Im ganna hold right there for you and everyone else i do rap different
and yea i do make you people think **** its just the fact i said it and you get it
its ok to ack like you cant understand it sorry its so oBviOuS if i had to say it anymore i would be spelling it.

Almost forgot i should stop talking and start walking
Did you really think i was going to forgot someone like you farmerman
how are the cows you get any milk man
make me some butter Farmer boy
and ohhhHh yea **** ah Farmer boy
Mister boomerang you can keep talking about BiTTch
like i Boomerang i take my dick and swing it around like ah BooMeRang
**** ah BiTTch and Ah Farmer BoY
Dnt take this **** personal man
I said i was about Rap Wars i didnt wanna have ta destroy
0 Replies