kosi

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 12:22 pm
I have a couple of prints I think. Both old framed & both Signed Freid Pal. One print is titled Yvonne & the other is Claudette. I am sure they are prints as bottom of each print stamped M&B INC NY.
Any value to these?
KOSI
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,065 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 02:40 pm
Check with M&B. http://www.mbdigitizing.com/legal.html
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 02:48 pm
i thought this was gonna be a new spin on the twinkie thing...

damn.

i guess, now that i think about it, that woulda been deep-fried pal. (my bad)

and welcome to a2k.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 03:31 pm
...oh pictures.... not a new way to cook dog food then.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 04:48 pm
@kosi,
Welcome to misspellers anonymous, otherwise known as a2k, kosi. We vary on spelling but some of our brightest minds type funny, often for good reasons.

On the prints, I haven't looked them up but will try to after I post. Prints are often not worth much, but occasionally are, depending on the printing process and the general monetary value of the artist's work. Their value as art to you may be different than the money value - sometimes we relate to work that doesn't do well in the marketplace.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 04:56 pm
@ossobuco,
OK, from a quick look, one has to subscribe to one of the art valuation websites to find out about the sales value of Pal Fried's work. Some of those show up if you just google his name as either Pal Fried or Fried Pal. He's at least listed on some of the prevalent sites.
0 Replies