Low Rise Thong vs. Waist High Thong

CalamityJane

Wed 9 Sep, 2009 06:36 pm
@spendius,
At 1:00 a.m. in the morning you're eating supper?
spendius

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 07:28 am
@CalamityJane,
My last post on A2K is shown at Thu 01.03 am. I posted it at 14.03 BST.

I was on supper (toasted tea-cake and home made damson jam). It was Wed 00.19 BST and I hadn't been long back from the pub.

Do you really think I would make things up Cal?
Muarck

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 09:09 am
@spendius,
You know. I hate the phrase "Get a life." But get one!
Mame

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 09:13 am
@Muarck,
Leave him alone - he has a life.

On a somewhat related topic but mainly pertaining to contrex's question, how are skid marks caused? I've heard the phrase but never seen them and just wonder how the hell they occur.
spendius

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 10:48 am
@Muarck,
You know why you hate the phrase don't you Muarck? It is because it is completely stupid and only a moronic, cretinised fuckwit would even think it.

What exactly are you umbraging about so indignantly? Have you got bleeding piles or something?
0 Replies

spendius

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 11:37 am
@Mame,
Quote:
On a somewhat related topic but mainly pertaining to contrex's question, how are skid marks caused? I've heard the phrase but never seen them and just wonder how the hell they occur.

As far as I understand it Mame, although I am not an expert, skid marks are caused when the removal of the **** that remains clinging to the surfaces of the rectal sphincter, after defacation, with some object: toilet paper, the curtains, the finger, a goose's neck, for example: although those don't exhaust the range of possibilities, is incomplete, due either to carelessness or the **** being of a particularly stubborn consistency, and the subject proceeds to rearrange their clothing in the proper manner and goes on to engage in activities which cause the trollies, in the case of ladies of good breeding, or the underpants, in the case of gentlemen, to ingress into the crease of the buttocks, such as riding a bicycle with a narrow seat, sitting down for long periods or scratching the zone through the material of their outer garments. Most, though sadly not all, of the residual **** which the subject has failed to remove in the cubicle or dunny shed is then transferred to the gusset of the intimate garments from where it can be relocated into the drains via the washing machine along with any bed mites in the monogrammed pillowcases or stains on the shirts and blouses.

They are sometimes also known as "russet gussets", "pebble dashing of the undercrackers" and "turtle's brylcreem".

They are often much reduced in intensity in those persons who have hairy surroundings to their rectal orifice because "muck tags" are then produced which contain the bulk of the material. These, which are also known as dingle-berries, can, when nearly dried out, be pulled off at leisure and under certain circumstances flicked at people like Muarck.
Bi-Polar Bear

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 11:51 am
@Muarck,
Muarck wrote:

Low Rise Thong vs. Waist High Thong?

Granted the photos I have here are not equivocal, yet all things being equal what's the opinion on low rise verses waist high thongs? Both for sexiness and comfort.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412vpMjB74L._SS400_.jpg
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mFQNMmhsL.jpg

I wouldn't throw either of them off my face....but of course, less Calamity get HER thong in a wad... it would need to be a mutual situation which all parties decided to participate in without being coerced in any way. I am, after all, not a barbarian. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 01:05 pm
@spendius,
Wow, what a comprehensive explanation - I'm in awe, Spendi. Thank you. So, how do skid marks get on sheets, then? Surely a person's 'rectal orifice' is not that shallow to be in contact with sheets?
CalamityJane

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 01:27 pm
@Mame,
Mame, when spendius first started at a2k, he did show us his exquisite
knowledge and command of the English language quite often. Nowadays, he
just rants about this or that....

Quote:
So, how do skid marks get on sheets, then?

Oh Mame, don't ask like a baby: think anal penetration!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Thu 10 Sep, 2009 02:28 pm
good argument for black sheets.....
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 11 Sep, 2009 05:30 am
@Mame,
Quote:
Wow, what a comprehensive explanation - I'm in awe, Spendi. Thank you. So, how do skid marks get on sheets, then? Surely a person's 'rectal orifice' is not that shallow to be in contact with sheets?

I don't know the answer to that Mame. It's an area I have no experience of. The Citizen's Advice Bureau will probably know.

Off the top of my head I would guess that nocturnal wet farts are the probably culprit and they can be avoided by eating plenty of fibre or the worst effects by wearing plastic underpants with tight elastic legs which are easily rinsed.

* I made a typo earlier. Dingle-berries should, of course, read Dangle-berries.
0 Replies

Linkat

Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:12 am
@spendius,
Well when one asks - I just gave a direct answer.
0 Replies

Linkat

Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:13 am
@Mame,
Refer back to my answer, but kinda change it a bit - ok when you don't wipe thoroughly. Think of tire skid marks.
0 Replies

Linkat

Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:14 am
@spendius,
And something was upset at what I wrote.....
spendius

Mon 14 Sep, 2009 02:06 pm
@Linkat,
I was simply trying to amuse Mame.
0 Replies

stillasexydancer

Fri 18 Sep, 2009 09:30 am
@Muarck,
I can see where the low-rise is popular with the younger, "cheeseburgers & fries" generation. Low-rise accomodates the pudgy bellies and swelling hips of todays generations. However, if you're over 40 then you most likely don't wear low-rise anything, you don't have a "tramp stamp" you need to show off, and you still enjoy the feel of properly fitting pants and panties that sit at the natural waist. What is now called "Classic Fit," or "high-rise," is what was, just a few short years ago, normal. Fitting something below the natural waist is, of course, not natural and feels like it's slipping down. The younger generations are used to this slipping down feeling, I suppose, as everyone under 40 seems to be happy wearing baggy, loose-fitting clothing that hangs down below their natural waist, thus showing everyone far more than any of us need to see.

The fashion industry is missing a major portion of income by no longer offering classic fit, high-rise, sit-at-the-waist thongs and panties, jeans, pants, shorts, etc. Those of us who prefer our clothes fit naturally are having to go to extremes to find suppliers offering natural-fitting clothes.
Gargamel

Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:18 am
@stillasexydancer,
stillasexydancer wrote:

I can see where the low-rise is popular with the younger, "cheeseburgers & fries" generation. Low-rise accomodates the pudgy bellies and swelling hips of todays generations. However, if you're over 40 then you most likely don't wear low-rise anything

Interesting observation, as in my experience the opposite is true. Pudgy bellies seem to be an epidemic among those over 40. Whereas the majority of thongs I've seen--in instances where they were on display to the public at large, as opposed to myself alone--were on sorority girls. And as we know, all sorority girls, all of them, are quite underweight, because they suffer from eating disorders.

Thus I conclude the contrast in fashion between generations has much more to do with evolving attitudes toward sexuality. Could a teenage girl really have worn low-rise jeans to high school 25 years ago?
0 Replies

Eva

Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:27 am
'Scuse me, G, but I wore low-rise jeans to high school 38 years ago. They were called "hip huggers" back then. Wink
0 Replies

aidan

Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:38 am
Quote:
I can see where the low-rise is popular with the younger, "cheeseburgers & fries" generation. Low-rise accomodates the pudgy bellies and swelling hips of todays generations. However, if you're over 40 then you most likely don't wear low-rise anything, you don't have a "tramp stamp" you need to show off, and you still enjoy the feel of properly fitting pants and panties that sit at the natural waist. What is now called "Classic Fit," or "high-rise," is what was, just a few short years ago, normal. Fitting something below the natural waist is, of course, not natural and feels like it's slipping down.

I'm over forty and I find the opposite to be true. I have never carried weight in my belly - not bragging - just the way I'm built- (and I'm happy about that because my father has heart disease and women who carry their weight in their belly - 'apple' shaped women with big bellies and skinny legs - tend to suffer higher incidences of that, so with my family history, I'd be prone, but my body weight distribution gives me natural protection against that and so far, so good - no high blood pressure, no high cholesterol...right but anyway - I've always worn bikini underwear - always- since I was allowed to buy my own underwear. It sits about an inch below my belly button and never slips. You just have to get underwear that fits right and it won't slip down - unless the elastic wears out.
In actual fact, I can't stand having elastic around my waist- that's why I only wear panty hose when I absolutely have to. Whenever I've made a mistake and bought those high cut underwear that go up around my waist - I feel constricted the whole day and like my outer pants or skirt or whatever is too tight and then when I get home and take it off - I realize it's the elastic up around my waist that's the culprit. I don't like to wear half slips for that reason. Even if I'm wearing a skirt and a blouse, I'll wear a full slip instead of a half slip - just to avoid elastic around my waist.
The only time I ever did in fact wear underwear that went up to my waist was when I DID have a big belly - when I was pregnant. In fact that's when I couldn't stand to have the elastic around my belly below my waist (when I was pregnant and my belly was big).

And I wore low rise jeans as a teenager. All of these looks have been around before. They're all reruns.
0 Replies

Eva

Fri 18 Sep, 2009 11:04 am
Yep. I'm waiting for halter tops to come back. Should be any day now, I figure.
0 Replies