Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 03:08 pm
Hello! I'm a woman that is really into men wearing cute, graphic briefs such as comic book characters and such. Lately, probably due to Covid and loneliness, I've been thinking about my ex from a while ago who kind of started my attraction to this style of clothing. He had this one pair that was beyond adorable, and I'd like to get a pair to give to my future boyfriend (lives across the US), but I can't find them for the life of me. I figured my best bet would be a forum like this and seek out any underwear historians, if there were such things, who might be able to help me track them down. I believe they came from Steve and Barry's (a now extinct department store) but I remember them clear as day. The graphic depicted was very comic bookish, which was mainly a striking blueish/tealish color on the waistband and legs bands, featured a comic book hero that I'm certain was made up as a character for the brand, and showed different panels of comic book scenes. There was also a dark blue rubber logo in the center of the waist band, which I believe were initials of some kind, but those are about all the details I remember. If anyone has any information, I'll be forever indebted to you ^_^ Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,160 • Replies: 0
No top replies