Multiplayer First-Person Shooter

incoming

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 02:42 pm
america's army
i have to agree with exister america's army truly is a magnificent game with outstanding graphics and fabulous gameplay/teamplay .although it might be very frustrating in the beginning cause its really hard .anyway if you like good multiplayer this is one of the best according to me and alot of other people and its FREE . www.aaotracker.com or www.americasarmy.com for the dl.

ps. i've been playing this game for over 2 years and i still love it Laughing
0 Replies

GaNew

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 03:20 pm
Delta force: Black Hawk Down

Joint Operations

Call Of Duty

Counter Strike

the first 2 have "co-op" modes where players have to fight vs the computer completing objectives

all though are vs other players, and each have multiple game types like deathmacth, search and destroy, king of the hill, rescue hostages, etc etc, depends on the game and game type your looking for.
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:52 pm
Re: america's army
incoming wrote:
ps. i've been playing this game for over 2 years and i still love it Laughing

I've been playing it for 6 months. The first few months were tough and frustrating against skilled players. However, anybody can get the hang of it. I can definitely handle my own now and lead others.

What name you go by?
0 Replies

Fijian

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 01:16 pm
all those games are great, but if you really want a REALISTIC first person online shooter, you need to checkout Americas Army. from 4vs. 4 to all the way up to 13vs. 13. all the missions are squad based and everything is online. i have to warn you though, it is very realistic. fans of unreal and halo might not like it too much. you can download it FREE, yes FREE, at http://www.americasarmy.com
0 Replies

GaNew

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 05:01 pm
J-ops is a squad based game. no way to win if you go at it alone.

and 13 vs 13, wow... try 75 vs 75 :wink:

lol, so much better it isn't funny
0 Replies