Bi-Polar Bear In Boston

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 10:12 am
So here it is... arrive in Boston Tuesday afternoon and help my friend unpack. I'd like to get up to Chelmsford during the day Wednesday to visit my mother's grave as I never have. I have to fly back Thursday as I'm currently in a broke financial status and can't afford to stay any longer. I guess that means Tuesday and/or Wednesday night for any socializing. Who's in?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 10:54 am
Migawd, the legend comes to town! Sun the 13th would have worked in the evening, but I guess that's out in plans v 2.0. Mon, 14, also works, pretty much anytime, tho luchish is better than later.. Tues. would work for lunch. Just met ebrown_p yesterday on the train in to Boston for a pro-healthcare reform teaparty on the Common. Knew he was bringing his 4 year old daughter to the rally and sitting across from me was a party which had a sort of ebrown aura to them, and by cracky it was them--hit a 5000-to-3 shot right off. So, yeah, count me in.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 11:17 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
. . . I guess that means Tuesday and/or Wednesday night for any socializing.

I can do either night; Wednesday's better.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 11:27 am
just got an email... my friend hired a moving service.... trip's off... oh well... one day.
George

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:26 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Arrgghh!!!
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:27 pm
@George,
calm down G.

(you're channeling dave)
George

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 03:04 pm
@Rockhead,
Y du u think soe?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 03:12 pm
Bummer!!
roger

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 04:47 pm
@littlek,
You mean you were actually going to meet that guy?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 08:44 pm
In a public place... yes <grin>.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 10:58 pm
bpb, you tease, you.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 02:31 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
The Great Tease wrote:
just got an email... my friend hired a moving service.... trip's off... oh well... one day.

Ever thought of playing a gig there with Slappy? I promise the two of you would have an audience of at least one. Just a thought.
jespah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 04:13 am
@Thomas,
Oohhh
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2009 02:31 pm
were I to bring my band to Boston Slappy would certainly be invited up for a guest shot... it is my stated opinion that if we put our minds to it and I had an extra day to recover (old ya know) Slappy and I could do some major damage to the downtown Boston club scene and the psyche of a lot of women....if i could avoid getting my ass whipped in the first couple hours....
0 Replies