Custody Battle

May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:13 am
@Linkat,
Well I think I am feeling in defense!!! WHERE DO YOU SEE I SAiD ALL????? Stop jumping to conclusions!!!!!!! Yes most daycares are over paid babysitters. That is MY input if I am right or wrong I don't need you to tell me. I am not here to argue thats what you are trying to start. I was here for support not peoples DUMB comments.
May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:16 am
@Linkat,
So me saying it once makes it biased????????????????????????

Daycares are babysitters they just say "school curriculim." Maybe I am missing something are they certified teachers?????
May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:17 am
@Linkat,
So me saying women are evil once makes it biased?????????

Please keep out of my discussion board I AM NOT HERE TO FIGHT AND TAKE YOUR CRAP!
sozobe

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:22 am
I heartily agreed with Tico's post but the original poster is becoming less sympathetic by the minute. "WOMEN ARE EVIL" certainly implies "all," just for example.

Advice to get a good lawyer seems sound at any rate.
Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:25 am
@May2008,
Hey, man, I'm just trying to help you out - you are getting anger at me. If you want good feedback from others here - your choice.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:25 am
@May2008,
Many are certified teachers.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:27 am
@May2008,
Jeepers, I was trying to be nice to you. Just trying to give you advice. Imagine if I wasn't.

This is an open forum so you can't keep some one - however - to be helpful - if you don't like some one you can click the ignore button.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:27 am
@sozobe,
I was just trying to let him know, that he is going to get some negative responses if you state stuff like that. What the heck?
0 Replies

May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:46 am
@Linkat,
Because I said that comment once makes me biased?????????????
0 Replies

May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:53 am
@sozobe,
Well I guess everybody interprets the way they want to.
0 Replies

May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 09:05 am
@Linkat,
I am not here to have you critize me and put words in my mouth. If thats how I feel towards daycares it is NON of your business. You came out attacking! Like I said people should knwo the story before attacking!!!
Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 09:17 am
@May2008,
Excuse me, but didn't I say above that if you mention that a particular daycare is ABC I could understand, but to put all of any one thing under one label is the problem.

And I was attacking you - I was letting you know how others would view this and if you prefer to receive postive suggestions and assistance, it would be in your best interest to not call women evil, not label everything by one particular experience. And yes in general daycare is babysitting. Your mom watching your child is also babysitting - there is nothing wrong with that.

Simply put some daycare centers also offer schooling with certified teachers in early education. I have personally experienced that, but I did not state that all daycare centers had certified teachers, but that some did.

If I was attacking you for instance I would call you a bonehead or something along those lines - I did say you seem angry and I also said I could see why you would feel that way. If you need to vent and it does make you feel better, please continue to yell at me.
May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 09:27 am
@Linkat,
If I want to label women as Evil that is my business not YOURS. You are not my parent to tell me that is right or wrong. If you see my first post my question is in there! But a grandparent yes is a babysitter BUT IT IS A GRANDPARENT. Not sure how you were raised nor do I care but I want my child to be close to FAMILY.
boomerang

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 09:50 am
Wait a second...

Your mom has been keeping him for 4 out of his 5 years. When he wasn't with your mom he was with you and your wife.

And it's the daycare's fault he can't count and doesn't know his colors?

But anyway....

I wish I would have delayed my son's entrance into kindergarten. More and more people are doing that. It would have helped my son a great deal.

I completely agree with Tico, father's certainly have rights to their child and are often the better parent. Good luck with your custody battle.
MagicBlackCat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 10:38 am
How is she an unfit mother?

Ultimately the courts are going to look at a situation from an unbiased perspective as far as daycare for the child goes. Are forzen pizza's the best for a child? No, but certainly it is not child abuse to feed him frozen pizza.

Family can be a good thing, but I suspect there are reasons your wife left. Perhaps she thought grandmother was acting in too much a mothering role? Maybe your wife did not agree with the discipline situation. Of course I can only conjecture here.

You say women are evil. That in itself is a label. Do you want your son growing up thinking that? Maybe that is the sort of thing which your wife saw that was damaging your son..?

What are your wife's behaviors that make her 'evil' and 'unfit'? That is the crux of what you'll need to focus your custody battle on.
May2008

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 10:47 am
@MagicBlackCat,
CAN YOU STOP!!! I WILL REPORT YOU! STOP F -IN STOP TRYING TO BE INSPECTOR GADGET!
Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 11:16 am
@May2008,
If you post on here then you should expect some one to post back. You are not having a private conversation, therefore it becomes everyone's business that reads this. If you wanted to make it private then do not announce it publicly - you made it public not me.

And again all I was trying to do was help. Sorry that not all women are evil and some even forgive you for posting such statements. And some even feel sorry for you are your situation even after you attack women.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 11:17 am
@boomerang,
I was going to make that comment as well, but appartently this particular man's emotional state (giving him the benefit of the doubt) is making him irrational.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 11:19 am
@May2008,
You ask for help and blackcat gave you some solid advice - what to look for to help win your custody battle and you swear and say you will report him?

That is an odd way to say thank you.
MagicBlackCat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 11:23 am
@May2008,
Ummmm.....I'm just trying to be helpful. You are looking for support and advice here. I'm trying to understand your situation by asking questions.

Report me if you wish, but I have done nothing but showed respect for you.
0 Replies