1909 etching by J Farquharson titled Thro the calm and frosty air Frost & Reed Bristol and London

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 08:50 pm
I have a 1909 etching by J Farquharson titled Thro the calm and frosty air. It was printed Dec 31st 1909. Etched by W Hole. Printed by Frost & Reed Bristol and London Measures 21 x 29. In very good shape. Approximately how much is this worth?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 5,168 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Kristin Ellens

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 12:10 pm
@lscott1174,
I have an etching, too, by this artist, that I just bought at an estate sale. I, too, was wondering what it is worth. Did you get any replies? Mine is probably a reprint.
0 Replies

wee yin

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 01:40 pm
@lscott1174,
Wow was just goggling this!!!, funnily enough this artist is a descendent from My Aunt who sadly just passed away at 91 years old, Margaret J Farquharson was her Great Great Great Grandmother, she had a Painting which has been missing for well over 100 years which it's twin was shown on Antiques road show around 20 years ago, the one on t.v. one was valued at over £60,000 but the one we have was explained to be missing and unaccounted for, our mouths fell open when Aunt sent uncle to bring it in to show us, I'd get your's valued if I were you, good luck, Smile
0 Replies