Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 11:29 am
I have a lousy back. As a result, over the years, I had been buying lighter and lighter vacuums. In all cases, the lighter that they were, the less efficient they were in cleaning floors. In addition, bending to change sockets in electric vacuums in different rooms played havoc with my back. My other cordless stick vacs were so inefficient, that they were a joke.

I recently found something that apparently has solved both my problems. It is the Hoover Platinum Linx stick Vac.

http://www.hoover.com/product.aspx?model=BH50010&ds=true&gclid=CPj25pWu8ZsCFQq3sgodS0E0-Q

This little vacuum has a lithium ion battery with a separate charger. It works for about 10 minutes, at full strength, and then it dies. It really has a lot of pulling power, unusual for a cordless model. It takes about 3 hours to recharge the battery. For a larger house, or a house with a lot of animal hair, one can buy an extra battery for about $60-

My house is about 1800+ square feet, and I have found the vacuum to be sufficient for my cleaning needs. It is light as a feather, and I can run around the house without compromising my back.

Just thought that I would pass the word on. Are you familiar with this product? What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,126 • Replies: 0
No top replies