My Favorite Martian

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 07:47 pm
Hello.

Got a question here about an old TV show. Now, being that I am only 17, someone might think that this is odd for someone my age to ask questions about older TV shows, but you know what, in my opinion, I enjoy these older shows. Thank goodness for TVLand.

Ok, on to my question. On TVLand, I think it was last year; they had My Favorite Martian on. I remember I even recorded the big marathon that TVLand aired one weekend. Well, ever since then, I have become a big My Favorite Martian fan. Now, I am on a hunt to find all 107 episodes on DVD (VHS would be ok but I would prefer DVD). I did find some DVDs that are for sell, but they only have the first four episodes on them. I also found a box set for My Favorite Martian, but it is only for season three, on VHS. And, now, the moment you all have been waiting for, my question. Has anyone seen or heard about a box set for the first two seasons coming out on VHS or DVD? Also, can anyone tell me what studio (company) produced the My Favorite Martian shows? For some odd reason, I cannot find this out. I would like to check out that website.

Thanks for any information you guys and/or gals may post. Thanks and Have a GREAT DAY!!! Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 839 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2003 02:18 am
Hiya Robert!

I liked that show too. I remember seeing the original episodes as a kid and have been known to watch them in reruns more then a few times.

Check out these items at Amazon.com to see if any of them have what you're looking for. Of particular note is a VHS boxed set that contains 8 tapes. You might also check out the book to see if it might be of interest to you. You can probably find a copy in your local library if you don't want to purchase it.

My Favorite Martian at Amazon.com

Also, if you check out this Amazon page, you'll find cast and crew listings, plot summaries and lots of other stuff.

http://amazon.imdb.com/title/tt0056775/*ASIN=B00005BGSR
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2003 02:28 am
Hmm, well I can't get that first link to work properly no matter what I try. If it doesn't work for you, go to www.amazon.com and type in My Favorite Martian into the search field and you'll get the same listing.
0 Replies