DID HE BOUNCE IT?

dyslexia

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 02:46 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I thought Obama bowling was pretty funny.
roger

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 02:50 pm
@dyslexia,
Did he bounce that, too?
dyslexia

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 02:52 pm
@roger,
yeah, I think so.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 03:08 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

I didn't see the pitch, but did see his bowling (or at least just one really bad roll). It was bad enough that I wondered why he'd do it during campaign season.

But if Barkley's swing doesn't keep him off the golf course I guess nobody should be embarrassed about their sports flaws. Ever seen this beauty?

DrewDad

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 06:17 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

I didn't see the pitch, but did see his bowling (or at least just one really bad roll). It was bad enough that I wondered why he'd do it during campaign season.

It's a pretty brilliant piece of psychology. Show a "flaw" that makes him more human, less than perfect. Every Joe Sixpack now has something that he does better than Obama....

I've seen salespeople (salesmen, actually) do something similar. Tall guys are intimidating, so a tall guy deliberately fumbles something.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 08:26 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
It's a pretty brilliant piece of psychology. Show a "flaw" that makes him more human, less than perfect. Every Joe Sixpack now has something that he does better than Obama....

That stretch had to hurt. I haven't seen such a convoluted turnaround in a long time.
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:11 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Hell, if he walked on water and pulled some rightwingnuts out of a swirling whirlpool and certain death, ...

I was led to believe He did that on the Third day.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:30 pm
@Robert Gentel,
OK, a stretch that he did it on purpose, but I still think it worked to his advantage.
0 Replies