Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 03:28 pm
@Green Witch,
Now you are getting silly.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 03:58 pm
@Lawabider,
Lawabider wrote:
My beef is that this should NEVER happen at all. There should be hefty fined in place to make sure it doesn't happen. Someone in that pharmacy is daydreaming.

Fine. Like I said, report the pharmacy to the state regulators. Your friend, of course, won't see a dime of that fine, but at least you'll be comforted with the knowledge that you have served the public interest.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:00 pm
@Lawabider,
Lawabider wrote:

So since you may be from Chicago, what are your views on those cameras installed at traffic lights to catch red light and no turn on red violators? Pro or Con?

I'm all in favor of them. Especially when they catch those clueless, lead-foot out-of-towners from Michigan.
Lawabider

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:50 pm
@joefromchicago,
I have never gotten a speeding ticket and I am from Michigan. I grew up in Chicago (35 years) and would never move back. It is crowded, dirty, full of crime, noisy, and unsettling. I prefer rural areas with peace and quiet. To each his own. It was a pleasure chatting.
0 Replies

Lawabider

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:59 pm
@Green Witch,
You are not as anonymous as you think. Ever hear of an IP address? You can easily be traced by able2know and your internet provider. Just so you know.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 05:07 pm
@Lawabider,
ooooh I'm scared. Unless Robert G. decides to share my info, and I know he won't, I'm not going to lose any sleep over you finding anything out.
0 Replies

Lawabider

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 06:46 pm
A lawyer has agree to take on this negligence case against the pharmacy.
ebrown p

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 06:51 pm
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 08:17 pm
@Lawabider,
You're really something of a jerk, aren't you, lawabider? Not to mention a silly pain in the ass. You don't need to trace my IP. If you want to know where to find me, send me a PM. I'll send you my real name and current mailing address. I'd be intrigued to see what you do about it.
Lawabider

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 09:23 am
@Merry Andrew,
That message was not intended for you. Green Witch was unhappy with my discussion and started to call me names (childish) and I believe said some words about me that may have been libelous. I simply warned her of that. I believe she basically said something in essence that Green Witch was not her real name and I could never find out where she lived to sue her. I'm not about to sue anyone in a discussion board. I told her that we all are not as anonymous as we think on the internet as with a court order can force the owner of this website to supply information relative to Green Witches internet provider and IP address (if she is online from home). This particular discussion board has been recently filled with a tirade of mean spirited diatribe and people who do not know how to argue without attacking other people personally. I think I want no part of this and will be deleting my account. So now all the mean spirits can wallow in their unhappyness sitting at home in the dark with no social life because they do not know how to respect the opinions of others in an amicable manner.
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:05 am
@Lawabider,
Oh, hell ... another quality poster lost because of Green Witch.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:08 am
@Ticomaya,
Our entertainment quotient will decrease..
ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:51 am
@ossobuco,
To amend, I agree with lawabider that mixing pharmaceutical labels can be very dangerous, but I think JoefromChicago's remedies make sense.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 03:11 pm
@Lawabider,
Bet he didn't take it on a contingency basis.
Lawabider

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 03:27 pm
DISCUSSION ISSUE SETTLED. Thank you all for a vibrant discussion!

Today the issued was settled "out-of-court" by the attorney and the pharmacy. The pharmacy is investigating the matter and will be issuing an incident report, retraining, and conference with the pharmacy staff. Luckily for my special needs friend he had been taking these meds for a few weeks and recognized the difference in the pills shape and size in this refilled prescription..

The dangerous part would have been if this pharmacy label mix up was on a brand new issued prescription! Then one wouldn't really know for sure if they were really taking the correct meds or not.

Think about this next time you go to fill a prescription. How do you really know what you are receiving?!

Pharmacies are entrusted with matters of grave concern. There is no room for errors like this. The consequences may be fatal.

0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:09 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Bet he didn't take it on a contingency basis.

He might have. This amazing lawyer even works on Saturdays.
roger

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:50 pm
@Ticomaya,
Fer free?
Lawabider

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:11 am
@roger,
He took 1/3.
0 Replies

Lawabider

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:12 am
@Ticomaya,