DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:16 pm
Have you ever dreamt of someone you know online?

Recently, i dreamt that we were driving down a country road, and i was wondering why i was in the back seat, and when i looked in the front passenger seat, there was Jespah. We went to a little house out in the country, of which the little dogs thoroughly approved, and it was evident that it was a single person dwelling. I was wondering what had happened to Region, but i thought it might be impolitic to ask.

In another dream, i was going down the street on a motorcycle, and Drew Dad was "riding bitch." Don't ask me how i knew it was him, i've never met him--but hey, it was a dream, so you just know these things. He was being a real back seat driver, but by the time we got to the corner by the feed store, he had disappeared. I wondered to myself, "feed store?"--at which point, i woke up.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,040 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:21 pm
@Setanta,
If you were in the back seat and Jes was in the passenger seat, who was driving? One of the dogs?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:22 pm
The Girl, a course . . . sheesh . . .
farmerman

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:25 pm
I once had a dream that I asked a big bunch of people a question like "what time is it?" and everybody spoke at once with all kinds of **** about clocks and time and time space. It hadda be A2K.
chai2

@Setanta,
It would have made more sense for both the girls to be in the back seat. You know, fixing their makeup and hair.

farmerman

@chai2,
hey, Its his dream lady. Let im go.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:27 pm
@chai2,
But the mirrors are up front . . .
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:18 pm
I once had a dream with Squinney in it. Didn't know what Squinney looked like, but I knew it was Squinney.

I recently had a dream with Robert DeNiro in it. Don't know how he invaded my subconsciousness, but he did.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I once had a dream that I asked a big bunch of people a question like "what time is it?" and everybody spoke at once with all kinds of **** about clocks and time and time space. It hadda be A2K.

You mean, now?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:37 pm
@Setanta,
Were they putting on their make up up there? What were the dogs doing?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 05:09 pm
Oh my.

I recently dreamt of an A2Ker. A dude I've met in person. And it was a rather, ahem, earthy dream. Embarrassed

And that's all I'm gonna say 'bout that.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 01:56 am
I can think of many things I'd rather dream about than you big dog.

5.55 pm June 2009.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 02:36 am
@Setanta,
No, I can honestly say I've never dreamed of anyone I "met" here. (This is my only online forum, so ...)
But I can say I have commiserated with some A2Kers & what they have been coping with in their lives ... & have worried about them as I go about my life.
I can say that I have pondered about what fellow posters have said, long after I have turned my computer off.
And I can also say that I have grieved the demise of people who have posted here (to a surprisingly deep level, given that I've never actually met them in person).
I think I can say I have been touched by many people at this forum, but never once have I dreamed of them.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 04:12 am
So, Miss Olga . . . you're touched? You always seemed sane enough to me.
msolga

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 04:25 am
@Setanta,
I am sane, indeed! (I think.)

.... but I hardly ever dream Not that I can ever recall, that is.
Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 04:26 am
@msolga,
You'd be crazy if you didn't think so! Wait a minute . . .
0 Replies