What are your favorite iPhone apps?

rosborne979

Mon 24 Aug, 2009 08:01 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:
Ok, if you put it that way I'll have to check it out.

I hope you like it. Smile Let me know what you think.
Robert Gentel

Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:41 pm
@rosborne979,
It is cool, but after a few levels I don't find it making me want to continue. I'll give it a few more to see if it becomes challenging or interesting but so far I can't see how it would become either for me.

I've made some webs, ate some insects and if that is going to repeat as easy as it was so far I don't get it.
maporsche

Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:44 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Ok, damn you for turning me on to Civilization Revolution.

I have had Galcon for a while, and I don't find it all that replayable.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Tue 25 Aug, 2009 05:51 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

It is cool, but after a few levels I don't find it making me want to continue. I'll give it a few more to see if it becomes challenging or interesting but so far I can't see how it would become either for me.

I've made some webs, ate some insects and if that is going to repeat as easy as it was so far I don't get it.

You gain more points by covering more surface area with webs (without running out of silk and starving to death). You also gain more points by moving from web-to-web to eat bugs without touching ground. There is also an underlying story which is revealed in the scenes in each room. And there are clues which eventually reveal the Secret of Bryce Manor as well as a final Secret Room. There are also insects which can't be caught with webs and which need to be lured, herded or pounced upon. In short, there are many layers to this game going on at once which evolve as you move through it.
0 Replies

NettieK

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 06:07 am
Games :
Moron Test
MahJong
Minesweeper
Solitaire - my Fav.
Millionaire
Labyrinth LE
Sudoku

Non Games:
Aplayer - security app.
Informant - superior calendar and todo app
ShopShop - List maker
Facebook
Shazam
iFirelert - Bushfire app
Planets
3G usage - data usage app
Weatherzone
Yellow Pages
White Pages
Dictionary
Photogene - camera app.

I have many more. I mainly look for the free ones.
I have just upgraded my o/s to 4. I have to remember to close programs or it slows it down. also have to turn off some of the location services as I am worried I will go over my monthly limit.
Have also d/l a program to my laptop to enable me to make my own ringtones easily
I love my iphone, it goes everywhere with me.
0 Replies

NettieK

Fri 6 May, 2011 03:02 am
I have just d/l a new app called words with friends. It is a self paced scrabble game.
0 Replies

ShirleyRogers

Wed 14 May, 2014 10:43 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I want to add some more iPhone apps and also those are my favorite ones. Urgent Care, Waze, iTranslate Voice, Google Hangouts, TVTAG, Cool Wallpapers HD are some of them.
Thanks
0 Replies