RainSoft Gold Series Operator's Manual

Dancerdog

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 09:29 am
@H2O MAN,
I just bought a rainsoft AMC 50 at a sale. Can you tell me how to install it? It is the silver series.
0 Replies

Dancerdog

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 09:49 am
@H2O MAN,
I to need the AMC 50 manual for installation. Can you send it to me. Jeanne [email protected]
0 Replies

danslechta

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 02:37 pm
@metzy10,
i just recently moved into a house with a rainsoft gold series in it but have no user instructions if i could get a copy of those that would be great! thanks
0 Replies

danslechta

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 02:39 pm
@H2O MAN,
i could use a copy of those instructions too if you had a chance
[email protected]
please and thank you
0 Replies

leopro

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 04:59 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hi H2O Man,

I also have the Gold AQC 75 softener. I think I hit some buttons wrong and now it only puts water into the brine tank for about 2 minutes (only raises the water level a couple of inches) which doesn't get the water soft. I've found that if I pour 5 gallons in the tank before the next regen it works fine. Could you send me the instructions so I can reprogram step one so that it fills for the required time (I think it should be more like 20 minutes)? We have a family of four and it was originally set to regen every 350 gallons. The unit is eight years old. Thanks so much!
0 Replies

rfromero

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 08:15 pm
@metzy10,
Hi, I also can use a Operator's manual. I have a Rainsoft Gold series AQC 75 cv with two tanks one is filled with charcoal. Anyway, every blue moon the unit will start regenerating in the middle of the day, and it seems to always be on a Saturday? It was programmed to regen at 12midnight? Any help you can share would be highly appreciated. My email is [email protected]
0 Replies

debbieneely

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 10:34 am
@H2O MAN,
Hope you are still available to help. contact me at [email protected] We disconnected our Rainsoft equipment because of a flood at our home. Now the company wants over $400 to reconnect. I have someone here but they are not sure how to connect. If I had something to show them that would be great. Thanks
0 Replies

ojtwelve

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2010 07:10 pm
I also have a Rainsoft AMC 50 Silver Serives system with a QRS 618 5HR water filtration system. Can someone please provide me with a detailed instuctions manual on these systems. AMC 50 is not working right now. No sound coming from it at all.

Thanks.

[email protected]
0 Replies

wkrant07

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 11:55 am
heyo h2o man I see your the man for rain soft gold series softeners Smile. we just purchased a home that has this system installed ,we never had 1 so a owners manual ... ie instruction guide for the lame would be appreciated [email protected]...... ty n all of the q's n answers are a great help
0 Replies

lilknuch3

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 01:38 pm
@H2O MAN,
hi i was wondering if you could also send me the owners manual for the gold series my email is [email protected] thank you
0 Replies

jnew99

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 03:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O Man
You seem to be the only one that can help. I have a Rainsoft Model: ACQ 75 CT. I would like any info you have one this model. Right now though the salt tank does not drain after regen. This unit is about 7 years old and this has happened once before and the service tech came out, charged me a great deal and all I seen them do was drain the tank and refill. I tried to do this but cannot disconnect the fill line. Any help would be great. My Email [email protected]
0 Replies

SA78640

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:44 am
@metzy10,
I have the same system. Is there an explanation anywhere when the alarm sounds and gives an error code. I don't have a clue as to why the alarm sounds. I hit "Quiet Alarm" but there is still that stupid error code. I have some manuals but none gives the error codes.
0 Replies

SA78640

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:45 am
@metzy10,
I have the same system. Is there an explanation anywhere when the alarm sounds and gives an error code. I don't have a clue as to why the alarm sounds. I hit "Quiet Alarm" but there is still that stupid error code. I have some manuals but none gives the error codes.
0 Replies

Stephie07sc

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:50 pm
@H2O MAN,
I have a model AMC 60SS ct bought used and have no idea how to work this? Do you have a manual or anything that will give me info on it or how to install please help. E-mail [email protected]
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:38 pm
I would like to help everyone, but I need your help.
Please post a clear picture of the front of your control valve because I can't keep
up with all of the new and different part numbers BrainSoft has come up with.

Thank you
Cmrozek

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 01:12 am
@metzy10,
@h20man
I have a rainsoft aqc50ct. my set up is this i have the main tank with the brain and then i have a second tank same size and then i have the square salt tank my problem is this when i turn on the water in my house for about 3 seconds it is gray and salty looking what do you think is causeing this. i live in a rental town house and the property manager has no idea about this softner and there is no manuals for it ither so if i could get those emailed to me to that would be great
0 Replies

jlopez1978

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 09:08 am
@H2O MAN,
I have a rainsoft gold series water softener could you please email me the installation guide and instruction manual. Thank you so much. [email protected]
0 Replies

Rubixcube0711

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 11:32 am
Hey H2O man I am looking for the manual also. My email is [email protected]

Quick question I am trying to program this for my aunt because she says when it starts cleaning that it just keeps running and running and she has to run down and shut off the water. I set the time under P, H is I believe the time to start, and S the salt level? Is that all I need to do?
0 Replies

asodog

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 05:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
Would you please email me the operators Manual for the Gold Series AQ c 75 t?
Thanks
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:56 am
@asodog,

My hard drive crashed and burned... I lost all of my word files and links.

Maybe someone that I sent the file to before the crash can forward you and me a copy.