God or the devil?

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 06:34 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
God doesn't seem to be very good a curing people anymore, or perhaps he just hates the thousands of men, women and children who die every year from AIDS.

He must, look at what he's making the pope do.
doctoryoung

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 01:22 pm
@Missprincess89,
Yes, Miss Princess does need to work on her people skills. Please refer to this post: http://able2know.org/topic/125500-1#post-3473143

Miss Princess: Before reading this post, it was obvious from your other post that you're paranoid. Now I think that you're deluded and need professional help immediately. I'm not just basing this opinion on the start to this post, but from your responses to other people about the devil. I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm concerned for you. You really do need help.
0 Replies

doctoryoung

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 01:23 pm
@Missprincess89,
Once again, "your" instead of "you're". I can't believe you judged that poor 11 year-old like that in your other post.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 11:40 am
Could be a good idea to create a positive feeling, in your mind, before "praying" for another. Otherwise, you are wishing negativity on this poor person who "has AIDS." If you can't send this guy feelings of love, then he is not too safe on the streets of your mind, is he? Maybe that's why you're being advised to bow out.
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 02:19 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I wish I had an answer. I get the same feeling when i consider praying for a sis and bro of mine. I know my sis was an atheist and bro is an intellectual. So I dont continue with prayer for them. Sorry for all the ridicule given by so many.

Romans 8:26 NT
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep for words.
0 Replies