The Enemy Within

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:11 am
Of course, the left wing diptards here at A2K think islamofascists are our friends....

Police: Man upset at military shoots 2

By William M. Welch, USA TODAY
A Muslim convert who said he was opposed to the U.S. military shot two soldiers outside an Arkansas recruiting station, killing one, police said Monday.

"This individual appears to have been upset with the military, the Army in particular, and that's why he did what he did," Little Rock Police Lt. Terry Hastings said.

"He has converted to (Islam) here in the past few years," Hastings said. "We're not completely clear on what he was upset about. He had never been in the military.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them. That's what he said."

Police Chief Stuart Thomas said Pvt. William Long, 23, of Conway was killed. Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville was wounded and in stable condition, Thomas said.

Police arrested Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, of Little Rock, Thomas said. The suspect was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, he said.

The soldiers wore fatigues, had recently completed basic training and volunteered to help attract others to the military, Thomas said.

He said the gunman targeted the military but was not believed to be part of a broader scheme.

Interviews with police showed that Muhammad "probably had political and religious motives for the attack," the police chief said.

Thomas said Muhammad would be charged with first-degree murder, plus 15 counts of committing a terroristic act. He said those counts result from the gunfire occurring near other people.

Hastings said the attacker pulled up in a car outside the Army-Navy recruiting office around 10:30 a.m. and fired at the soldiers outside.

According to the Associated Press, the vehicle was stopped on Interstate 630 a short time later, and the suspect was taken into custody. Police found an assault rifle in the vehicle.

Jim Richardson, the manager at a drug store around the corner from the Army-Navy center, said people at the store didn't realize anything was amiss until they heard sirens outside.

"Nobody heard any gunshots," Richardson said.

Lt. Col. Thomas Artis of the Oklahoma City Recruiting Battalion, which oversees the Little Rock office, said the victims were not regular recruiters.

He said they were serving two weeks in the Little Rock office.

As part of the Hometown Recruiting Assistance Program, the soldiers were sent to "talk to friends, folks in the local area. They can show the example, 'Here's where I was, and here is where I am,' " Artis said.

Artis said neither of the soldiers had been deployed for combat.

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 08:38 am
It's so telling by the lack of responses that the loony left doesn't want people to see/read this information.

We are already at war, internally. It officially began April 15, when the first return salvo was fired by the good guys, but the war has been being waged by the left wing douchebags for many, many years.
contrex

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 11:25 am
@cjhsa,
It's so telling that you have to answer your own loony posts, cjhsa, because nobody else gives a flying f*ck about the sh*t that you write.

0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 06:02 am
The story without the picture?

http://www.foxnews.com/images/536874/3_64_b320.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524139,00.html

djjd62

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 06:10 am
@Pamela Rosa,
i'm sure the picture was enough for you, you racist piece of ****
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 08:39 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Die in a fire.

Thanx!
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 12:45 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:
has been being

Is English your native language? If not, you have some excuse for the above, but if it is, you sure are a dumb s.o.b.
djjd62

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 12:49 pm
@contrex,
it's actually a pretty good description cjhsa, a has been being
Francis

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 12:50 pm
@djjd62,
Mr. Green
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2024 11:52 am
@cjhsa,
Speak clearer! all I hear is wailing and gnashing of teeth!

I know, I know: this nitwit has poofed out 16 years ago. I'm hoping he still gets notifications and checks in.
0 Replies