Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 03:21 pm
If mrs edgarblythe and I leave Tomball at 4AM, Wednesday, July 14th, we ought to arrive in Albuquerque about 7:30 that afternoon. At the dys's manor, to be precise. And diane's. Way I see it, if he is out back, hoeing tomatoes, and diane is watching Deal or No Deal on television with BBB and ossobuco, we can slip through town without being seen. Then we can continue on our peaceful journey to Las Vegas, to attend our daughter's wedding.

mrs edgarblythe never posts on a2k. She is about 6 ft 9 in and wears a football helmet.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 3,991 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 03:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
I reckon if you keep real real quiet about driving thru... no-one will ever know.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 05:02 pm
Mrs. E should change the helmet to a tinfoil hat when you're passing by Dys & Di's place. Just a friendly warning.
Izzie

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 05:10 pm
@Mame,
Don't smile or wave to anyone.... they like that sorta thing - they'll recognise you then..... look straight ahead.... pedal down

<if per chance you can't avoid them.... well.... give 'em a massive hug all round from across the pond - you know, we may not like Dys, but, humour the fellow. Smooch Diane - she;s gorgeous Wink

Have the best time ever at wedding - how mahhhhhhhvelous will that be. Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 06:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

mrs edgarblythe never posts on a2k. She is about 6 ft 9 in and wears a football helmet.

My goodness! But, I guess that height comes in handy when light bulbs need changing. And the helmet, well, if one slips out of the hand, no one wants broken glass in their hair!

Have a good trip, and all the best for the wedding!
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 07:16 pm
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

My goodness! But, I guess that height comes in handy when light bulbs need changing. And the helmet, well, if one slips out of the hand, no one wants broken glass in their hair!

Have a good trip, and all the best for the wedding!

The helmet is the leather kind, like they wore at Notre Dame in the early days of the game.
Mame

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 07:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
How does she look in aluminum foil? Heed my warning!
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 08:02 pm
@Mame,
Aluminum competes with her hair. Brown leather compliments it. Maybe if I just throw a blanket over her head.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 11:26 pm
@Mame,
Well damn it, Mame, I didn't think you knew about us, but since you forwarned Edgar and Mrs. Edgar, we might as well face up to the fact that we are aliens, the illegal kind, from the planet Home. Tin foil hats work for a couple of days, then I can't help myself, I steal them and reuse under the broiler. Gives the alien food a nice little zip that humans find alarming.

Maybe Roger will come all the way from Farmington. The ABQans will definitely be here, as will Fred, Sally and Dante.

Yay!! Can't wait!!

0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 08:24 am
@edgarblythe,
I can hardly await for Edgar's UFO to arrive. I told Dolly and Madison doggies of your plans and they poop bombed all over my house in excitement. You have that affect on doggies.

BBB
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 08:30 am
I love doggies. The hardest part of this whole thing will be leaving Punky with complete strangers. I am planning to let her stay with them a day at a time at least two times before we leave. Then she may realize we are coming back for her.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 08:37 am
@edgarblythe,
Do you have something with your scent on it that she can cuddle with while you are gone?

BBB
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 08:41 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I can come up with something.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 02:18 pm
http://foxmoorkennel.com/
I just reserved Punky a stay at this place. It's a family business and the family lives on site. The dog gets a doggy door, just like at home.
Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
So, it won't be long now, eh?
dyslexia

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:43 pm
@Reyn,
Yes Edgar is soon on the way, tomorrow I need to start my search for Lone Star.
Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:46 pm
@dyslexia,
Do you have any silver polish?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:55 pm
@Reyn,
Lone Star will be fine, reyn.
Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 05:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
No, I think Dys is looking for his silver star. I understand he used to do stunt doubles for Clayton Moore.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 05:16 pm
I suppose I could be a little confused there.