IF you were on a bus, and a lady came on with a stroller, but the babies were fake..

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 03:28 pm
and the bus was packed, busy as all hell.. what would you do?

would u stand up for the lady?

or would u throw her strolller off the ******* bus?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 796 • Replies: 9
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 07:43 pm
@OGIONIK,
If I had some packages and a case , Id throw em into the carriage and give her a seat. Unless she was really skanky dirty, then Id try to keep out of her zone of effect.
chai2

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 07:52 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

If I had some packages and a case , Id throw em into the carriage and give her a seat. Unless she was really skanky dirty, then Id try to keep out of her zone of effect.

ditto
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 08:30 pm
@OGIONIK,
Dude...you know the answer to this...

Bang the lady
Eat the babies
Steal the stroller
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 08:37 pm
**** the babies
**** on the woman
get off at the next stop
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 01:07 am
@OGIONIK,
if i were on a bus i'd throw myself under the wheels of the stroller
0 Replies

BarbieQPickle

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 02:20 am
@OGIONIK,
I would, especially if she was older. I've seen people on t.v. with those fake babies. Eh, I wouldn't even care, guess I'm just to nice. Always willing to give up in order to give.
aidan

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 02:41 am
@BarbieQPickle,
Yeah, one time I was in the mall and this older woman was sitting on the bench holding a doll. At first I thought it was a baby, because she was talking to it and smiling at it, etc. But when I got closer, I saw it was a doll.

But this was really funny - my friend and I were out in the park or somewhere and he said, 'That's a crime - that woman should have a bonnet on that baby's head...s/he's liable to get sunburned on a day like today.'
And I just started laughting, because it was a doll - and you could tell it was a doll - the mother was holding it by one wrist and sort of dangling it while she walked along holding the hand of her toddler daughter.

I said,'So you're more worried about the kid's head getting sunburned than the fact that the way that woman's carrying the thing, she'd bump her head on the pavement or dislocate her shoulder?'

It's a DOLL!

We laughed for like twenty minutes over that.
roger

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 02:53 am
@aidan,
Maybe she didn't know it was a doll. People get strange, sometimes.
aidan

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 03:08 am
@roger,
I don't think she knew it was a doll Roger- I think you hit the nail on the head. I do believe she thought it was a baby and she kept looking over at me with my daughter, who was a baby at the time, not in a threatened or embarrassed way or anything, but sort of inviting me to come sit down and join her with my baby...and I thought about it and I didn't, I don't know why I didn't- maybe because I just thought that a real baby would just sort of emphasize what she didn't have but really wanted. You know - my baby gave responses - and her 'baby' didn't. Also, it sort of freaked me out- now I'd say what the hell and sit with her and talk about our 'babies' for a while.

0 Replies