Pregnant after Miscarriage?

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 04:07 pm
I found out I was pregnant at the end of January. However, I had a miscarriage and in the middle of February, I had a D&c, instead of naturally miscarrying. Everything went well, with no complications.
Before I got my period again, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex again. By then all my pregnancy symptoms had vanished.
I started feeling what I thought was PMS, which I never really dealt with before and these symptoms seemed more pregnancy-like. I got my period on April 1st. However, the symptoms haven't stopped.
I have many of the same symptoms as when I was first pregnant. I have frequent lower back aches and headaches (I never get headaches), I'm constantly in and out of the bathroom, my boobs are slightly tender (though not near how sore they were before), I gag at nearly everything, and even riding in the car for 5 minutes makes me nauseous. I feel so so tired, that kind of tired that I've only felt once before -- when I was pregnant. I also have been having daily odorless white discharge, which usually only happens around ovulation.
Is there any way I could be pregnant again? At first I wasn't worried about it, because I thought I couldn't get pregnant right after the D&C. But since the symptoms are lingering, I'm becoming concerned.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,162 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 04:10 pm
Have you considered seeing a doctor? Maybe having a pregnancy test? Probably should get checked for STD's too.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 06:01 pm
Yes, you could be pregnant.
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 07:01 pm
@lexxus362,
One of my close friends is in the same situation. She tried to conceive last year, miscarried, tried again, and is now healthily pregnant. As far as anyone can tell so far, she will deliver with no problems. So yes, it is possible.
0 Replies