• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,616 • Replies: 20
No top replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 08:39 pm
welcome to A2K katlekat
Intersting poll, I however couldnt figure out what one to choose so..I went with dirt
heck, dirt works...or did when I was younger Im told
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 08:41 pm
looks like katiekat got more votes than posts....

yes, welcome to the hood.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:29 pm
I voted that I love it all :-) I wish I could eat what I want without gaining weight.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:43 am
Interesting results so far, with the greedy folk slightly outnumbering the dirt-eaters...!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 02:25 am
I love eating !! Period Sad
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:27 am
Me too, Gautam. Absolutely.

Cut the guilt, though. We're SUPPOSED to enjoy it! That's one of the surest signs of ill health, I am told...when someone loses their ability to enjoy food. So that must mean we are REALLY HEALTHY!!!

Race ya to the fridge! First one there gets the cheesecake!!!
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:38 am
Damn it, Eva, I just came on line so you must have beaten me to the cheesecake. I like and thrive on virtually everything that I'm not supposed to eat. As for dirt, these days I eat very little of it except for that which has landed on the fruit vendors' wares which I eat without washing. Also, uncooked potatoes, which I like, taste rather like dirt.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:46 am
Once I was having a discussion with friends about the foods that we liked. I realized, to my utter chagrin, that I like just about everything..............except Halvah and black olives.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:51 am
I like almost everything too. Especially things I shouldn't. I looooooooooove buffalo chicken wings. With bleu cheese dressing!
Lately, though, my tummy has not been too pleased with much I try to give it.
*pout*
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:04 pm
You can pass the black olives over here, Phoenix. A little wine, a dab of brie and a baguette, and you have just described one of my favorite lunches. Had the most delicious oil cured black olives last year in Marseille. They were marinated with herbs de Provence. Mmmmm.....

Gotta go. It's lunch time. Smile
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 04:15 pm
I love it all and I am an ectomorph so I don't gain much fat Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 04:40 pm
I was an ectomorphy til I lost weight, now i have to runaround in the shower just to get wet.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 04:46 pm
You guys sure know how to make a gal drool!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 04:48 pm
safecracker wrote:
I love it all and I am an ectomorph so I don't gain much fat Smile

Oh yeah SC, just rub it in! My son is like that and it hurts to watch him eat :-(
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 06:32 pm
Sheesh. I'm married to one of those. It's just plain disgusting. He eats the equivalent of 4 meals a day plus snacks and is still the thinnest 50 yr. old man I know. Lovely to watch him move, though.

Moi? I am more, um, rounded. The trick is, I'm built just like everyone in his family except him...he's the only skinny one. So he thinks I look normal and he looks weird. And I'm not about to correct him! Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 07:05 pm
I hear ya Eva. It's absolutely painful to see what my son can eat in a day. I honestly think my rabbit eats more than I do.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 12:35 pm
concidering your suposed to eat around 6-7 small meals a day it actually sounds like hes eating the correct amount. Your an endomorph hun so is my wife. eating less then your body needs will make it retain fat Montana.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 12:59 pm
safecracker is right on again with that tidbit of advice. I am on the endo side of things, and a year ago, I gained a lot of weight. Tried every diet in the book, including Atkin's, nuttin' happened. I said screw it, it's all about the metabolism, which I kinda knew already, but didn't think about consciously. I started eating smaller portions of healthy food more often in the day (5-7 times), and slowly but steadily dropped 35 lbs. I didn't really watch fats too much, but I did watch refined sugars, white flour, and trans-fats, i.e. hydrogenated oil. I am just 9 lbs. away from my wedding weight 5 years ago, and all my suits need to be altered. Smile I also eat anything I want now, just in moderation.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 09:03 am
I've tried that, but it doesn't seem to work for me :-(
0 Replies