high level of water in tank

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 10:48 am
After cleaning the nozzle and venturi unit, I guess I did not tighten the top well enough and when the unit was turn on to regeneration, the water sprayed out and the top flew off. I turned water off and electical outlet. After replacing everything and drying off computer unit...I turned back on and everything worked BUT the storage tank had a lot of water in it....tried 2 regeneration cycles..no diference....What can I do now? Have no local servicemen...have to wait at least a week for appointment.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,098 • Replies: 1
No top replies

waterdude

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:17 pm
@jammieallen,
Hello,
On checking all parts make sure you have Gasket ,Nozzle and fill plug.....check the hole on the Gasket machetes with the Nozzle and the Venturi Nozzle assembly....very important is to clean Nozzle and one last thing is fill plug is put back in the center of Venturi Nozzle assembly

When starting up W/S first Cycle is Fill and Second Will be Brine Draw and will draw all water out of tank if everything is installed correctly

Water will be Milky and Salty after completely all cycles ....run water after completing all cycles at bath tub until all salt is removed

good luck
0 Replies